Shogun robbed again by Machida

Thisiswar

Shogun looked gassed after 1 punch. Sorry but he doesnt deserve a title shot right now. He was getting caught with solid shots, fell to the SAME combo everytime from Vera that ended in a crushing leg kick. Shogun just looked fatigued from the get go.

Machida fought FLAWLESSLY and im not sure Bader landed a single punch worth while?

I'm confused by this logic? Machida Knocked out a top 10 fighter in 2 rounds. Where as Shogun defeated a top 25 fighter who was actually taking rounds off Shogun. Don't forget Brandoon Vera pretty much lost three fiights in a row and was cut by the UFC. Vera also lost to Jardine.

You put that much energy into a fight your going to tire faster but who cares he put on a great show. Works for it Dana always says and he did.

Plus Shougun beat Machida 2 times technically robbed the first one but I'm sure he will get that shot soon so all is good.

Maybe Hendo Vs Shogun 2!!!

I'm not a massive fan I just love to see good fights!

No, Machida deserves the title shot. They are my 2 favorite Light Heavyweights and Shogun is all around my favorite fighter. But, it hurts me to say..it's almost time to retire. He's slowing down, the injuries and his cardio are terrible. He's still tough and still a great fighter but all of the wars he's been in and everything has made an impact on his body.

It's true though you seen it for yourself he looked like he was on E the whole fight just waiting for that 1 hit KO. If all fights were like that UFC would be finished.

You heard it here, if all fights ended in round 2 knockouts, the UFC would be done. Luckily we have GSP to bring us 5 rounds of action packed Ultimate Fighting otherwise this sport would be dead.

No' date=' Machida deserves the title shot. They are my 2 favorite Light Heavyweights and Shogun is all around my favorite fighter. But, it hurts me to say..it's almost time to retire. He's slowing down, the injuries and his cardio are terrible. He's still tough and still a great fighter but all of the wars he's been in and everything has made an impact on his body.[/quote']

Perhaps your right but man he still brings it. I think he might retire soon though.

You heard it here' date=' if all fights ended in round 2 knockouts, the UFC would be done. Luckily we have GSP to bring us 5 rounds of action packed Ultimate Fighting otherwise this sport would be dead.[/quote']

You know what I mean idiot. A fighter standing looking for that 1 hit KO is not fighting it's just standing there waiting. It's god damn boring.

I expect a war every fight!!

You heard it here' date=' if all fights ended in round 2 knockouts, the UFC would be done. [b']Luckily we have GSP to bring us 5 rounds of action packed Ultimate Fighting otherwise this sport would be dead.[/b]

I lol'd

I'm a Machida fan, but seriously, give gustaffson his due.

A tougher fight? In what alternate universe is Vera even a shadow of Bader's skill?

this right here I think Bader > Vera and Machida ran over him like he said he would.

Alot of ppl are saying Machida's the only guy who has a chance to beat Jones, well it works both ways. Jones is the only guy right now who stands a chance against Machida.

I'm confused by this logic? Machida Knocked out a top 10 fighter in 2 rounds. Where as Shogun defeated a top 25 fighter who was actually taking rounds off Shogun. Don't forget Brandoon Vera pretty much lost three fiights in a row and was cut by the UFC. Vera also lost to Jardine.

Vera didn't win a round. He was getting bombed on the entire fight. Taking Shogun down for the last minute of the 2nd round did not win him that round. Shogun was up 3 rounds going into the 4th.

Who do we blame? Machida or Bader? Bader wasn't exactly doing much of anything.

If you have pvr please rewind and watch it again. Bader was swinging away hitting nothing but air. It look like he wasn't doing **** because Machida move to the side and dodge all his shots like nothing.

Bader didn't even show up to fight and dove head first into a right hand. If anyone thinks Bader has better striking than Vera they are completely ****ing delusional. Bader sucks... this guy was dropped and strangled in 2 minutes by TITO ORTIZ who was seriously over 8 years removed from his prime.

Yea to say Bader is better than Vera is funny

That is pathetic Shogun had a tougher fight' date=' showed more heart gave fans what they want. Machida waited and waited and that's it very boring![/quote']

Shogun was gassed after the first combo thrown. I predicted Shogun winning this easily (more easily than Lyoto over Bader) but IMO he was lucky to get the win tonite, Vera was landing some shots..Who really cares tho, GREAT FIGHT!. Great Card all around if You ask me. I know you didnt, but who cares

If you have pvr please rewind and watch it again. Bader was swinging away hitting nothing but air. It look like he wasn't doing **** because Machida move to the side and dodge all his shots like nothing.

Ok... not sure what your point is or if you understood my post.

Archived