Jones proves why he is a cocky *********

reapers_bane

Of course......I am sure Dana is watching his title holders closely to make sure they don't say something stupid to make the sport look bad. It is funny how people here act like they have not done stupid bleep in their life.

when we talk **** we dont delete it 2 minutes after. dudes like rampage would talk non-stop **** about stuff like that and face the music unlike that ****ing hypocrite who talks **** then deletes it after

Jones obviously caught some flack in the comment section and deleted the message. Fake *** poser. At least have the balls to keep it real.

so you saw it too. good. that ****ing punk *** hypocrite talking about being God loving and all of that righteous im so holy ********. Humility thats a virtue that someone has plant on his fake *** head

U should have copied and pasted it :mad:

when i got back to it' date=' it was gone that ****er is guilty thats why he ****ing deleted it

what a surprise jon phony bully jones shows his true colors once again

i hope this big fake ding bat gets his head cavesd in by hendo

true to dat

Of course......I am sure Dana is watching his title holders closely to make sure they don't say something stupid to make the sport look bad. It is funny how people here act like they have not done stupid bleep in their life.

its not about that. we admit when we do something stupid or are ****y *****. jones acts like he is almighty and that nothing he does is stupid. he is lucky to be alive after he totaled his car and is even more lucky no one else was hurt. he shows no remorse for his actions and then tries to say he is humble' date=' which he is anything but.

Jones obviously caught some flack in the comment section and deleted the message. Fake *** poser. At least have the balls to keep it real.

This. if you're going to say something, stand by it and back it up.

Does it really hurt people's feelings that much when Jones speaks? And what Jones said is true anyways

how the **** was that funny???? he then deletes the damn tweet he is a guilty and fake *** motha****a

its not about that. we admit when we do something stupid or are ****y *****. jones acts like he is almighty and that nothing he does is stupid. he is lucky to be alive after he totaled his car and is even more lucky no one else was hurt. he shows no remorse for his actions and then tries to say he is humble' date=' which he is anything but.

This. if you're going to say something, stand by it and back it up.[/quote']

kudos

It is ok Reaper....we all make mistakes. Here:

tissues1.jpg

american-psycho.jpg

lol tonight is not even about Jones but once again his haters can't go 24hours without at least mentioning his name once. #HATEISTHEMOTIVATOR its all good fun tho someone has to play the hater.

you stupid ****! did you even know what that ****ing hypocrite just tweet about the fight then deletes it afterwards? before you remove his balls off your mouth why dont you read

It got indexed by Google so search for it in the cache or search results the only hope!

nothing found

What was is that he said???

He said right after the Shogub-Vera fight "lol that was funny"

JBJ is the lhw king. Accept it or not but either way that fact will not change. People hate for him has them picking a senior citizen over the greatest talent in mma. I for one don't give a **** how a fighters personality translates outside of the cage as long as they're entertaining when I watch. The real reason most of u hate him is because he made a fighter u thought was the **** look like ****. Henson will be embarrassed more so than all the rest of your favorite bums. Jones will not lose until he moves to heavy weight and even then he will be known as the greatest lhw of all time.:P

JBJ is the lhw king. Accept it or not but either way that fact will not change. People hate for him has them picking a senior citizen over the greatest talent in mma. I for one don't give a **** how a fighters personality translates outside of the cage as long as they're entertaining when I watch. The real reason most of u hate him is because he made a fighter u thought was the **** look like ****. Henson will be embarrassed more so than all the rest of your favorite bums. Jones will not lose until he moves to heavy weight and even then he will be known as the greatest lhw of all time.:P

I for one dont like him at all. But I enjoy watching him fight. At this point id be wasting any effort in rooting against him. He is, I think, the best fighter on the planet(size over Silva). But I do enjoy watching him fight. Its just irritating to me, but i dont get bent out of shape.

As for the idea people hate him because he beat their 'guy". He put Machida to sleep, so did Shogun....I still really like Shogun after beating my favorite fighter. I dont buy that argument that much.

Archived