Man I feel sorry for Varner

CitiBoy7

He was just starting to turns things around and with this loss most are gonna assume his win over Barboza was a fluke and now he has to start from scratch again. Damn Lauzon always spoiling 155 contenders when I personally think he's a gatekeeper but respect to Lauzon and you gotta feel for Varner.

He's in the same position he was before the fight. Right square in the middle of the division. He probably earned some more fans for putting on a good show too. No reason to feel sorry for him. He took the fight on short notice so he didn't have a full camp and gassed. No shame there. Dana and Joe Silva like guys that are willing to fill in if the need arises. He'll get another shot at a fighter around the same level as Lauzon.

I gained respect for Varner in this fight, anyone who thinks less of him is an idiot. The took the fight on short notice and he fought like a warrior despite his exhaustion. I wasn't rooting for him this fight but I most likely will in his next fight after seeing him tonight.

apparently varner broke his hand in second round. to give that performance with a broke hand is undeniably bad ***. he took the fight on short notice and saved ufc's *** with fotn. Lets also not take anything from lauzon as it takes two to fight and lauzon put on one hell of a performance tonight.

apparently varner broke his hand in second round. to give that performance with a broke hand is undeniably bad ***. he took the fight on short notice and saved ufc's *** with fotn. Lets also not take anything from lauzon as it takes two to fight and lauzon put on one hell of a performance tonight.

Yeah I was pulling for Varner but Lauzon did find a way to win so respect to him and who's next for him maybe Guida or Jim Miller but I think Maynard is a little high for him right now like with another win Lauzon would be on Maynard's level.

Archived