props to all fighters on ufc on fox 4

dapappamasher

mma is finally getting national tv time, and last nights event showed why i think this sport is the best of any to watch. it just pisses me off to see all the disses on shogun and vera for what was a great fight. ufc needed the main event to go balls to the wall and it did.as a long time mma fan,am glad to see it on a network that i watch the nfl on. the last fox card got really no attention cause of the mayweather fight and, and the evans vs davis main event nearly put me to sleep. two great opening fights, machida knocks bader out with a lucky punch with his eyes closed, and shogun and vera given all they got to please us the viewers. and in my eyes ruas win gets more praise then machidas, vera was fighting for his job, thats motavation to give your best if you ask me.

No reason to be concerned with the mouths that spew their constant poison about fighters.

Real fans know what's up.

Good to see you post. Do that more often please. We need more fans and less forumtards. :)

Props to Swick too for opening the night with the dream come back story ko.

EDIT: Snap! I missed what you said about the lucky punch. That's seriously flawed perception my man. That was vintage Lyoto. Bader didn't stand a chance. He has no standup, just power shots.

mma is finally getting national tv time' date=' and last nights event showed why i think this sport is the best of any to watch. it just pisses me off to see all the disses on shogun and vera for what was a great fight. ufc needed the main event to go balls to the wall and it did.as a long time mma fan,am glad to see it on a network that i watch the nfl on. the last fox card got really no attention cause of the mayweather fight and, and the evans vs davis main event nearly put me to sleep. two great opening fights, machida knocks bader out with a lucky punch with his eyes closed, and shogun and vera given all they got to please us the viewers. and in my eyes ruas win gets more praise then machidas, vera was fighting for his job, thats motavation to give your best if you ask me.[/quote']

With all due respect to the spirit of your post, Machida's punch was lucky? Struggling to beat Brandon Vera is a better win than completely outclassing Ryan Bader?

C'mon son

With all due respect to the spirit of your post' date=' Machida's punch was lucky? Struggling to beat Brandon Vera is a better win than completely outclassing Ryan Bader?

C'mon son[/quote']

just going with what i saw, machidas eyes were closed when he connected, look at the replay if u got dvdr . and sorry for respecting a hard fought victory then a dude running into someones fist.im a blue coller kind of man i guess and, rua or vera would have knocked out bader too by the way he looked. son

just going with what i saw' date=' machidas eyes were closed when he connected, look at the replay if u got dvdr . and sorry for respecting a hard fought victory then a dude running into someones fist.im a blue coller kind of man i guess and, rua or vera would have knocked out bader too by the way he looked. son[/quote']

All fighters close their eyes at times when they are about to take a punch. Vintage Machida.

Bader clearly doesn't belong in the cage with elite level strikers. Shewt, Tito about knocked his head off.

No reason to be concerned with the mouths that spew their constant poison about fighters.

Good to see you post. Do that more often please. We need more fans and less forumtards. :)

EDIT: Snap! I missed what you said about the lucky punch. That's seriously flawed perception my man. That was vintage Lyoto. Bader didn't stand a chance. He has no standup' date=' just power shots.[/quote']

sorry when u throw a punch with eyes closed and connect its lucky. id rather see machida vs rua 3 then machida getting bones but if hendo wins it makes since

EDIT: Snap! I missed what you said about the lucky punch. That's seriously flawed perception my man. That was vintage Lyoto. Bader didn't stand a chance. He has no standup' date=' just power shots.[/quote']

sorry when u throw a punch with eyes closed and connect its lucky. id rather see machida vs rua 3 then machida getting bones but if hendo wins it makes since

So despite the fact that Machida tends to close his eyes (though sometimes it just looks that way due to his narrow eyes) that makes all his KOs luck?

Do a quick image search of Machida landing, he almost always has his eyes closed. You think that's luck? You think you can judge when it's important to keep your eyes open compared to a former champ like Machida?

No, it's called skill. He didn't wind up from the bleachers with his eyes shut and throw. He shut them just before impact, b/c it was already in motion and about to take Bader's head off.

You need to go watch some Machida fights in HD and you'll see he does this.

What you are saying in just not true. Machida isn't lucky, he's accurate.

All fighters close their eyes at times when they are about to take a punch. Vintage Machida.

Bader clearly doesn't belong in the cage with elite level strikers. Shewt' date=' Tito about knocked his head off.[/quote']

thats why machidas win didnt impress me to much and should fight rua again

Shogun Vera had over 60% connect rate,i thought was much higher,they must have counted every single weak slap.

Point is both their defense was crap,not worthy of calling themselves AAA fighters.

No surprise the Shogun Hendo fight was the same,got recognition for two poor quality fighters with no defense.

That kind of fighting does NOT intrigue me one bit,i can watch a bar fight anytime,this is suppose to be the Olympics of MMA,where fighters are so skilled it is tough to get a point in anywhere.

No surprise the Shogun Hendo fight was the same' date='got recognition for two poor quality fighters with no defense.

That kind of fighting does NOT intrigue me one bit,i can watch a bar fight anytime,this is suppose to be the Olympics of MMA,where fighters are so skilled it is tough to get a point in anywhere.[/quote']

We get it, you prefer to watch GSP dry **** guys for 25 minutes, go away

Shogun Vera had over 60% connect rate' date='i thought was much higher,they must have counted every single weak slap.

Point is both their defense was crap,not worthy of calling themselves AAA fighters.

No surprise the Shogun Hendo fight was the same,got recognition for two poor quality fighters with no defense.

That kind of fighting does NOT intrigue me one bit,i can watch a bar fight anytime,this is suppose to be the Olympics of MMA,where fighters are so skilled it is tough to get a point in anywhere.[/quote']

Styles makes fights though. The more technical guy always uses less energy and more accuracy. But you can't dismiss giving praise to the ballsacks that these veterans have when they go rock'em sock'em. It's sells tickets, and makes the these type fighters rich. Brawls are part of MMA, and used often as strategy by many.

Shogun Vera had over 60% connect rate' date='i thought was much higher,they must have counted every single weak slap.

You constantly rat on Rua & Hendo... We get you are a midget.

Then I look @ your sig.

This explains it all.

wow you are really trolling hard tonight. shogun vs henderson was one of the greatest fights you will ever get to see this year.

Archived