JDS/Cain II in jeopardy

wingzero8717

ducking Cain knowing he's not injured this time around

Overeem's saying that JDS is scared and he's calling him out.

Cain deserves the shot but if he fights one more time or waits for the winner of that fight it will be good.

A win over BF after you got KTFO in one minute doesn't really scream number one contender (to me it does beacuse I blame Cain's poor performance on ring rust but I still have JDS winning the 2nd fight).

Doubt it he seems to really want the Reem fight because Reem has been talking a lot of trash on JDS' date=' and let's face it Junior knocked Cain out in under 1 min with a torn meniscus in his knee doubt the outcome would change[/quote']

cortisol shots do wonders

whats the big deal' date=' let him KO Overeem first then, Cain has already been delivered a decent concussion, Overeem has yet to have one in the UFC so let him be first.[/quote']

I agree i would rather see Junior fight Reem and possibly the winner of Cormier/Mir(If it's Daniel) over a rematch with a guy he knocked out in 1 min.

The big deal is he'd have to sit out until next year. I don't see why he can't fight Cain and then Overeem if he's so confident.

yeah thats wud suck if he sits out, but he knows that fighting Cain might give him some injuries and he might have to sit out longer to wait for OVereem perhaps

cortisol shots do wonders

no they dont.

I get Cortisol shots in my hips about once a month.

problems still persist if its something serious. Don't talk about things you know nothing about. JDS wasn't even near his full potential in that fight. He even said himself he was worried and knew he ddint have the stamina or physical ability to go 5 rounds with cain so he had to take him out quick and guess what he did?

Took him out quick.

JDS does what he wants in the octagon and no one can stop him. Said he'd tko mir in 2 rd and he did that too. He's just that good. SInce he debuted against Fabricio way back when I stated this guy will be HW champ because thats what the HW division needs a devastating Knockout artist.

The only person who could pose a threat to him wouldve been Lesnar. He hasn't looked the best against tough wrestlers.

Carwin doesn't have the Cardio

Nelson Didnt Have the Speed or Agility

Cain had too much Pride in his stand up to implement his wrestling

Lesnar Has Cardio for Days

Lesnar is Fast and more agile than any HW ever

Lesnar has the best Wrestling and would know not to stand with JDS

This is exactly what I was thinking.

God you fans are so fickle honestly

These fighters are waiting for the fights that matter. Yet you say you want constant action and title defenses?

Yet Champions like Tito who were taking on any random opponent left and right at any time is considered to have fought "weak" competition?

Make up your mind do you want the big fights or do you want to see lesser competition for our champions?

no they dont.

I get Cortisol shots in my hips about once a month.

problems still persist if its something serious. Don't talk about things you know nothing about. JDS wasn't even near his full potential in that fight. He even said himself he was worried and knew he ddint have the stamina or physical ability to go 5 rounds with cain so he had to take him out quick and guess what he did?

Took him out quick.

JDS does what he wants in the octagon and no one can stop him. Said he'd tko mir in 2 rd and he did that too. He's just that good. SInce he debuted against Fabricio way back when I stated this guy will be HW champ because thats what the HW division needs a devastating Knockout artist.

The only person who could pose a threat to him wouldve been Lesnar. He hasn't looked the best against tough wrestlers.

Carwin doesn't have the Cardio

Nelson Didnt Have the Speed or Agility

Cain had too much Pride in his stand up to implement his wrestling

Lesnar Has Cardio for Days

Lesnar is Fast and more agile than any HW ever

Lesnar has the best Wrestling and would know not to stand with JDS

LOL wow there guy, JDS might have said he wouldn't be able to go 5 rounds with cain, not so much cuz he wasn't at his full potential more like Cains cardio is the best in that division. That could be why he is back peddling from the Cain fight now. JDS did fight at his full potential because he KO'd Cain standing. Lesnar is a joke so get that thought out of your mind. If I had to bet, I would imagine lesnar would take JDS down and if Lesnar can get him on the floor, 100% positive Cain can.

Don't get it twisted Mir is not Cain. If Cain gets his hands on him, JDS is going down, and in all likely hood if it goes there it's an easy night for Cain. I would imagine that's how the second fight will go. We haven't seen JDS tested by a elite wrestler.

Overeem is a safer fight. I know it, you know it, anyone who follows mma knows it. End of story. I had a lot of respect for JDS will he opened his mouth and try and talk his was out of the original fight.

LOL wow there guy' date=' JDS might have said he wouldn't be able to go 5 rounds with cain, not so much cuz he wasn't at his full potential more like Cains cardio is the best in that division. That could be why he is back peddling from the Cain fight now. JDS did fight at his full potential because he KO'd Cain standing. Lesnar is a joke so get that thought out of your mind. If I had to bet, I would imagine lesnar would take JDS down and if Lesnar can get him on the floor, 100% positive Cain can.

Don't get it twisted Mir is not Cain. If Cain gets his hands on him, JDS is going down, and in all likely hood if it goes there it's an easy night for Cain. I would imagine that's how the second fight will go. We haven't seen JDS tested by a elite wrestler.

Overeem is a safer fight. I know it, you know it, anyone who follows mma knows it. End of story. I had a lot of respect for JDS will he opened his mouth and try and talk his was out of the original fight.[/quote']

yea the Overeem fight is an easier fight. I think it would look a lot like Gus vs Thiago only a brutal skull shattering KO in the first rd by JDS. A Non roided Overeem cant compete with any top 10 HW in any promotion.

That being Said Cain i think since his ko of Nog and his tko of Lesnar has built up too much pride in his stand up when all you have to do is wtach him fight Cheick "glassjaw" Kongo and see how bad his chin really is. You can train for better stand up but you cant train for a better chin. i dont care who you are.

However if Cain gets passed this which he probably will seeing as he couldnt go a min with the champ last time he'll possibly get the takedown..... idk Carwin was a division 2 all american and Roy Nelson is no slouch of a wrestler himself and they couldnt do it but if Cain can i suspect a KO like James Toney promised against Couture. He'd just knock him out off of his back :cool:

yea the Overeem fight is an easier fight. I think it would look a lot like Gus vs Thiago only a brutal skull shattering KO in the first rd by JDS. A Non roided Overeem cant compete with any top 10 HW in any promotion.

That being Said Cain i think since his ko of Nog and his tko of Lesnar has built up too much pride in his stand up when all you have to do is wtach him fight Cheick "glassjaw" Kongo and see how bad his chin really is. You can train for better stand up but you cant train for a better chin. i dont care who you are.

However if Cain gets passed this which he probably will seeing as he couldnt go a min with the champ last time he'll possibly get the takedown..... idk Carwin was a division 2 all american and Roy Nelson is no slouch of a wrestler himself and they couldnt do it but if Cain can i suspect a KO like James Toney promised against Couture. He'd just knock him out off of his back :cool:

You can make jokes all you want, but if JDS doesn't sprint back to his feet, its going to be over in less then a round.

JDS is a smart man he wants no part of a 100% healthy and in shape Cain Velasquez.

This........Cain is the only heavyweight that has the cardio of a LW. The man can actually out perform the lighter fighters inside the gym on cardio workouts according to his camp.

Cain was about to shoot for a takedown on JDS and really test his ground game since JDS is no doubt a very dangerous striker, but got caught behind the ear. So I believe Cain will still attempt takedowns and work his ground game.

This........Cain is the only heavyweight that has the cardio of a LW. The man can actually out perform the lighter fighters inside the gym on cardio workouts according to his camp.

Cain was about to shoot for a takedown on JDS and really test his ground game since JDS is no doubt a very dangerous striker' date=' but got caught behind the ear. So I believe Cain will still attempt takedowns and work his ground game.[/quote']

I agree that Overeem is the easier fight for JDS but Cain has no chance either. He can't stall the fight for 25 minutes. JDS was injured in their last fight and still won pretty easily so the rematch will be a piece of cake as well.

And where have you seen Cains cardio being all that great? I'm curious, maybe it's because his camp is saying it?

Cain was about to shoot for a takedown on JDS and really test his ground game since JDS is no doubt a very dangerous striker, but got caught behind the ear. So I believe Cain will still attempt takedowns and work his ground game.[/quote

The only bad thing about this you are looking at about 5 to 6 months before Reem can fight. Thats a long time if JDS is healthy he should fight.

I agree that Overeem is the easier fight for JDS but Cain has no chance either. He can't stall the fight for 25 minutes. JDS was injured in their last fight and still won pretty easily so the rematch will be a piece of cake as well.

And where have you seen Cains cardio being all that great? I'm curious' date=' maybe it's because his camp is saying it?[/quote']

Cain will not stall it. He will attempt takedown and if he gets it....Cain is going to give JDS trouble unless JDS is also good on the ground but we have yet to see him tested when placed on his back. As for Cains cardio.....I read it somewhere awhile back, I believe his camp and other fighters talked about how he could keep up with and out-perform lighter fighters on cardio workouts.

Cain will not stall it. He will attempt takedown and if he gets it....Cain is going to give JDS trouble unless JDS is also good on the ground but we have yet to see him tested when placed on his back. As for Cains cardio.....I read it somewhere awhile back' date=' I believe his camp and other fighters talked about how he could keep up with and out-perform lighter fighters on cardio workouts.[/b']

I don't know we will have to wait and see, but that cardio myth needs to be verified in the octagon, his camp can say whatever they want.

I don't know we will have to wait and see' date=' but that cardio myth needs to be verified in the octagon, his camp can say whatever they want.[/quote']

It doesn't need to be verified. He has shown it, his camp confirms, most people who have followed the Heavyweight division for more then 2 years....I think knows hes a cardio beast.

It doesn't need to be verified. He has shown it' date=' his camp confirms, most people who have followed the Heavyweight division for more then 2 years....I think knows hes a cardio beast.[/quote']

Where exactly has he shown it? So far it looks like you are talking out of your *** and that's pretty much what I thought.

Why isn't anyone else shocked JDS wants an easier fight with overeem? It's insulting honestly. The guy never once complained before Cain vs Silva about overeem. Cain wins that pretty decisively and all of a sudden JDS is interested in a fight with overeem over his original fight with CAIN. I call major ********.

Where exactly has he shown it? So far it looks like you are talking out of your *** and that's pretty much what I thought.

I don't know what else to tell you chief. I thought most people knew that was one of his major strengths. Hes more known for his wrestling and cardio then his standup to my knowledge. lol You sound like a duck so I wont bother arguing with you........nice try though. You reek of the same stench that JDS does...fear.

Why isn't anyone else shocked JDS wants an easier fight with overeem? It's insulting honestly. The guy never once complained before Cain vs Silva about overeem. Cain wins that pretty decisively and all of a sudden JDS is interested in a fight with overeem over his original fight with CAIN. I call major ********.

I'm sorry' date=' but how is a fight against one of the biggest strongest strikers in the division an easier fight than the guy you KO'd in a minute?

I blame the rust factor for Cain's crappy performance, but you got be out of your mind if you think that is the only reason why he got KTFO like he did...

Yeah, Cain has the ground game but so did Carwin (not on the same level of course Cain's wrestling is better, but still he didn't have anything to offer JDS on the ground), I don't know how you can actually say he is picking the easier fight...

BTW, Cain beat BF who had been KTFO in his last fight before coming to the UFC on a card where Junior was already booked to defend his title against Overeem.

This makes perfect sense to me and it gives Cain more time to prepare, maybe have a real number one contender's fight.

Besides, Overroid is talking a lot of **** and JDS wants to shut him up, so basically...

One HW champion who's a striker trying to defend his honour + one HW challenger who's a striker running his mouth about how the champion is afraid of him =

[img']http://www.macquirelatory.com/Masonry/dollar_sign1.jpg[/img]

Cain Velasquez vs Fabricio Werdum is the clear number 1 contenders fight that has to happen right now.....

No offense but it's more than pathetic and laughable Cain gets KO'd in the first round, gets given an easy win in Bigfoot when they could of given him REAL CONTENDERS to face to prove his worth and they're giving him another title shot? How many title shots does a guy with a 9-1 record really deserve? Dana is pathetic and is only doing it because Cain is a draw and very easy to exploit to the latino audience.

Overeem needs a fight when he returns too, I'm thinking Travis Browne or Daniel Cormier/Mir winner honestly, unless Werdum and Cain don't fight, then Overeem could possibly face Werdum also.

Junior can sit out a bit, the Heavyweight division has to play itself out for a few months honestly. Mark Hunt I hope faces the winner of Struve and Miocic.

I'm sorry' date=' but how is a fight against one of the biggest strongest strikers in the division an easier fight than the guy you KO'd in a minute?

I blame the rust factor for Cain's crappy performance, but you got be out of your mind if you think that is the only reason why he got KTFO like he did...

Yeah, Cain has the ground game but so did Carwin (not on the same level of course Cain's wrestling is better, but still he didn't have anything to offer JDS on the ground), I don't know how you can actually say he is picking the easier fight...

BTW, Cain beat BF who had been KTFO in his last fight before coming to the UFC on a card where Junior was already booked to defend his title against Overeem.

This makes perfect sense to me and it gives Cain more time to prepare, maybe have a real number one contender's fight.[/quote']

1) At what point did I ever say that the rust factor cost him that fight?

2) Why you bringing up a different fighter? To credit Cain for being better then Carwin? Most already know that....

3) I don't nor do you control match making. Cain won a number 1 contender fight and is next in line...

4) Do you know how to do basic math? Overeem can not fight till at least the end of this year. So you expect cain to wait close to 6-9 months so Overeem can fight JDs and then the winner fights Cain? How does that make any sense what so ever?

1) At what point did I ever say that the rust factor cost him that fight?

I'm saying it did' date=' never did I say it was you who said it[/b'].

2) Why you bringing up a different fighter? To credit Cain for being better then Carwin? Most already know that....

Well I'm bringing up a different wrestler who took JDS down and who couldn't keep him down for more than 5 seconds.

3) I don't nor do you control match making. Cain won a number 1 contender fight and is next in line...

No he didn't lol, the fight with Mir was a number one contender that fight with BF wasn't

4) Do you know how to do basic math? Overeem can not fight till at least the end of this year. So you expect cain to wait close to a year so Overeem can fight JDs and then the winner fights Cain? How does that make any sense what so ever?

Who said I want Cain to wait? I think he should fight someone who actually has put together a couple of wins instead of a fighter who looked horrible in his last match and got KTFO for his troubles.

Got it now?

I don't know what else to tell you chief. I thought most people knew that was one of his major strengths. Hes more known for his wrestling and cardio then his standup to my knowledge. lol You sound like a duck so I wont bother arguing with you........nice try though. You reek of the same stench that JDS does...fear.

Pathetic. JDS will annihilate Cain, again.

Archived