"running into a telephone pole"

Epilogue1406051983

meh... doesn't matter really... Vera got KTFO...

what the hell is with Shogun's cardio? he should fight Diabate next...

No, Diabate is one of the worst cans in the UFC and Vera would knock him out in the first round.

I don't know man, I didn't like to see Shogun perform like that at all, he nearly got knocked down too but fortunately he has an iron chin.

No' date=' Diabate is one of the worst cans in the UFC and Vera would knock him out in the first round.

I don't know man, I didn't like to see Shogun perform like that at all, he nearly got knocked down too but fortunately he has an iron chin.[/quote']

a healthy Shogun...........................

lol :D

sorry that was mean...

Yes he would. Hoping Dana changes his mind (as usual) and has a Machida-Shogun III in line for the shot at Hendersons soon to be new title. Wouldnt mind seeing Lyoto win again

Shogun is stylisticly one of the worst matchups for Machida as I have said even before their first fight. I was right. But I do agree he would have to be in better shape for Machida that he was yesterday.

Shoguns worst thing is his cardio but Machida doesnt fight in a way that requiers to have good cardio, since he mostly waites for oppenings and rarely pressures. Plus Shogun has to good of a chin for Machida strikes. That is why Shogun is a bad matchup for Machida. With that being said, anything can happen in a MMA fight.

If Vera won any round it was 2 if I remember correctly

You can say that because he got knocked out, but I know myself, and almost every other MMA fan has always seen a fight in the past where we keep asking ourselves "why doesn't he just charge this guy? He has nothing to lose, and the time is running out." (This is how I felt about the Rashad / Jones fight -- better to get KO'd trying to do something than fight scared and lose by decision).

I think Bader decided it was do or die, and that he was either going to make something happen, or die trying. I would have been more disappointed if he let the timer run out because he fought scared the entire time, losing to a boring decision.

You can say that because he got knocked out' date=' but I know myself, and almost every other MMA fan has always seen a fight in the past where we keep asking ourselves "why doesn't he just charge this guy? He has nothing to lose, and the time is running out." (This is how I felt about the Rashad / Jones fight -- better to get KO'd trying to do something than fight scared and lose by decision).

I think Bader decided it was do or die, and that he was either going to make something happen, or die trying. I would have been more disappointed if he let the timer run out because he fought scared the entire time, losing to a boring decision.[/quote']

You have a point there, but I think that before rushing in he should try one or two more takedowns

i think bonnar would beat vera, bonnar would easily take him down and grind out a decision, i also think in the standup come later in the fight bonnar would have the advantage

i also think machida was winning machida vs shogun 2 until he was caught. Just like tito autistic caught bader in their fight. I believe that ifght was the ifrst signs of shogun decline and i also think a rematch with machida and shogun would only result in a win for machida, i mean shogun gassed hard in that second round agaisnt vera something you cant do agaisnt machida.

i think bonnar would beat vera' date=' bonnar would easily take him down and grind out a decision, i also think in the standup come later in the fight bonnar would have the advantage

i also think machida was winning machida vs shogun 2 [b']until he was caught[/b]. Just like tito autistic caught bader in their fight. I believe that ifght was the ifrst signs of shogun decline and i also think a rematch with machida and shogun would only result in a win for machida, i mean shogun gassed hard in that second round agaisnt vera something you cant do agaisnt machida.

I love this excuse

Archived