Is anyone pumped for Bendo v Edgar?

KTFOOO

just excited to see how bendo will finish him.

i'm sick of seeing promos of frankie saying: the first fight was controversial i thought i did enough.... then i'm like ***** which ****ing fight did you watch ?:mad:

True and Bendo is exciting. I'm just done giving up money for Edgar fights.

I'm a fan of Edgar, and Ben is a great fighter. I'm excited to see another good fight. Edgar sure catches alot of **** on here and I really dont understand it. I know he lacks power but he has tons of heart and always fights hard. You guys complain about fighters cutting weight and here's Frankie fighting a weight class above where he should be. I think it will be tough for Edgar to win this fight but I would never count him out. Just my two cents.

Dana has already confirmed that Bendo won't get a rematch if he loses, and obviously if Frankie is 0-2 against him he won't either.

Not getting my $55. I'd pay $25. They need a new ppv model with price differences for levels of fights. Wanna see Cerrone vs. Guillard and Okami vs. Roberts tho. Still not worth the money.

The hell? a title fight isn't worth the money? Their first fight was great.

Im not' date='

Dont dislike Frankie that much to be honest but im sick of seeing him in rematch's and lets just say he wins, Another Bendo rematch?[/quote']

I know what you mean.

But realistically there is nobody other than Bendo who gives Frankie a fight.

Except Maynard. An nobody wants to want Frankie and Maynard again.I hope.

The only reason I'm pumped is because I get to see Frankie get mauled again.

It really is a dumb rematch though. I like how the UFC is trying to play their first fight off as "close and controversial" to sell more PPVs. Frankie looked like he got hit by a truck while Bendo was left without a scratch.

I watched it close. Frankie won a round. Maybe two and that is beyond generous.

It just seemed the whole fight' date=' Bendo was dangerous and was hurting Edgar with his shots. Was dictating the pace, countering beautifully. At best, Edgar would trade shots, but his were just underwhelming comparatively.

4 rounds to 1, Bendo. and it could swing 1 round either way. 5-0 or 3-2. Not a chance Edgar won that fight.

And if by some miracle, Edgar squeaks out a decision this time around, why shouldnt Bendo get a rematch? I was really hoping to see Edgar finally dislodged and prevented from stalling this stacked division any longer. But nope, Edgar again.[b'] This is now 6 LW title fights that include 4 fighters overall over a 2 year span.[/b]

Bendo will win again I'm actually looking forward to it hoping for Henderson to get a finish this time, I don't hate Edgar guy is a game and exciting fighter but I'm a fan of lots of LWs more than him. He shouldn't have this rematch agreed sick of the hold up on new LW title fights Diaz and Pettis I would be much more interested in than this.

I wouldnt even mind if this fight was a draw. That's a title defense for Bendo, Frankie won't get a rematch and will cry miserably, and Frankie will know how it feels to be on the **** side of a draw. Frankie gets so many undeserved point fighting decisions it makes me sick.

very excited!!! Bendo is always great to watch. and like him or not, any true mma fan has to admit, nobody brings more heart and determination into a fight like Frankie. His two fights with maynard were totally epic, ( i put there first fight above shogun and hendo for greatest fight ever). And as for people hating on Frankie for getting a rematch....well, joe silva and the ufc make the match-ups, not Frankie. And if there ever was a man who deserved a rematch it is Frankie! This guy was forced to give rematchs to Penn and maynard, so of course he deserves the same treatment. And like many have said, Frankie seams to always come back better in the rematches, so with Bendo getting the best the first time, and Frankie's track record of coming back even better, this is sure to be fireworks!!!

I really don't know what to think of this fight. If edgar learned anything from that azz whuppin he got before, ya think he would change it up and get inside more and try to finish the fight next time. Instead of bobbing/weaving/jukin/bouncin/electric slide with an occasional punch here and there. I am not pickin for this one, just want to see a good fight and not a one sided whuppin.

I really don't know what to think of this fight. If edgar learned anything from that azz whuppin he got before' date=' ya think he would change it up and get inside more and try to finish the fight next time. Instead of bobbing/weaving/jukin/bouncin/[b']electric slide[/b] with an occasional punch here and there. I am not pickin for this one, just want to see a good fight and not a one sided whuppin.

Lmfao!!!! ^^^

Too good

People are sick of seeing Edgar given rematches all the time. That's why the hate

Really bro? I'm not too thrilled about Edgar being in so many rematches either. But get your **** straight. This is really the first rematch he has been given. Other than this, the other rematches were warranted or necessary and were granted to his opponents. It's misguided blame like this that's got people's panties in a knot.

Really bro? I'm not too thrilled about Edgar being in so many rematches either. But get your **** straight. This is really the first rematch he has been given. Other than this' date=' the other rematches were warranted or necessary and were granted to his opponents. It's misguided blame like this that's got people's panties in a knot.[/quote']

Thallidomide babies arent allowed on this forum. Please remove yourself from this earth. you are taking up precious air and food that could be used in Africa

Thallidomide babies arent allowed on this forum. Please remove yourself from this earth. you are taking up precious air and food that could be used in Africa

I like how you bold the only part of my post that could possibly be misconstrued, insult me, but make no valid argument whatsoever. You don't even try to defend your idiotic post. No point in arguing with a tool like you. Goodnight junior.

Archived