Movie discussion thread

DL4TRU_STRENGTH

Discuss anything and everything movie related - spoilers, hints, articles, whatever.....

The Watch was actually really decent - retarded but in a good and funny way. My wife actually enjoyed it and she usually thinks those kinds of movies suck.

Looking forward to the bourne legacy & expendables 2.....then the red dawn remake (for those of you old enough to remember the original)

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was watching tiffany mynx taking on 4 guys at once in this move a few years back and without spoiling it for everyone it ended in a huge sticky mess.

Great movie

only 4 guys? She needs to watch the gang bangers series - she'll learn a few things

tho truth be told - i was never a fan of gang bang flicks....totally loving the amateur wife does stranger in front of hubby stuff & cougar/milf stuff :D

only 4 guys? She needs to watch the gang bangers series - she'll learn a few things

tho truth be told - i was never a fan of gang bang flicks....totally loving the amateur wife does stranger in front of hubby stuff & cougar/milf stuff :D

Druuna is my favourite MILF.

cant say im into watching a fat hubby see his missus get pounded but the cougars and milf are pretty awesome

How old are you? did you ever see the original red dawn or top gun in theaters?

Dont remeber red dawn but yeah saw top gun.

I saw the never ending story too. and SPOILER ALERT that move does in fact end.

I remeber Daniel San getting dressed up as a shower to and getting his *** handed to him before beating tommy in the final scene also.

to answer your question I am 8 yrs old

Dont remeber red dawn but yeah saw top gun.

I saw the never ending story too. and SPOILER ALERT that move does in fact end.

I remeber Daniel San getting dressed up as a shower to and getting his *** handed to him before beating tommy in the final scene also.

to answer your question I am 8 yrs old

really, 8? wow, I figured maybe 5, at most ;)

never saw the never ending story - probably wont either

Top Gun is being remade

really' date=' 8? wow, I figured maybe 5, at most ;)

never saw the never ending story - probably wont either

[b']Top Gun is being remade[/b]

When I was 5 I still believed in God, Now that Im 8 I dont:D

Kelly Mcgillus or whatever her name was was totally fappable when I was at the blossoming age.

I have yet to see the watch...be4 seeing it I think it will be one of those "split movie" type of films

The first half (be4 the alien part) with be really funny and what will make ppl love it

The second half (alien part) will be not very funny with played out alien tricks,stunts,ect

I feel that they could have went with a better choice then stopping aliens if thier plan was to make a funny movie....house robbers,aggressive company buying up **** to tear it down,terrorists plot....maybe those would have been more funny

But those ideas may take away from the main actors (the ones ppl paid to see) by giving the bad guys more face time idk

I have yet to see the watch...be4 seeing it I think it will be one of those "split movie" type of films

The first half (be4 the alien part) with be really funny and what will make ppl love it

The second half (alien part) will be not very funny with played out alien tricks' date='stunts,ect

I feel that they could have went with a better choice then stopping aliens if thier plan was to make a funny movie....house robbers,aggressive company buying up **** to tear it down,terrorists plot....maybe those would have been more funny

But those ideas may take away from the main actors (the ones ppl paid to see) by giving the bad guys more face time idk[/quote']

the whole movie is a joke - the real comedy is about the guys and not much of anything to do with the aliens.

the whole movie is a joke - the real comedy is about the guys and not much of anything to do with the aliens.

That's what I'm hearing from most ppl...the alien part was just stupid to me

A friend of mine just moved out to cali to make it as a actor...got an audition for one of jonah hills film...its a working title but he make 85,000 if he lands it

That's what I'm hearing from most ppl...the alien part was just stupid to me

A friend of mine just moved out to cali to make it as a actor...got an audition for one of jonah hills film...its a working title but he make 85' date='000 if he lands it[/quote']

Thats awesome, hope it works out for him - though making it big is really one ina million.

I always thought becoming a famous actor was probably the equivalent of scoring the jackpot in the lottery of life.

uhh...hate to break it to ya' date=' but I already took her to see it, sorry man. It was the least I could do for her, considering what she did for me :D

great movie though!

much better than the toby series[/quote']

yeah the fact the neither osbourn is in it kinda blows. i wish when they went to make a comicbook movie they would actually follow the ***** storyline insted of making up some stupid b.s

Definitely

I'm a veteran so I get into all of that military stuff

I seen you said they are remaking Red Dawn' date=' they better not **** that one up

I'll be pissed LoL[/quote']

well, they did have to alter it, as it was originally set to depict a chinese invasion - but of course the chicoms threw a fit and thus they had to alter it to make it about a north korean invasion....yeah, like that would ever happen!

I have hopes that the production & directing will be good, but fear the budget and alterations will have chopped it at the knees.

Also - in case u werent aware (I'm a movie buff, and I read wikipedia about every 5 mins!), teh GI Joe sequel got pushed back to next year.

did you see tinker Tailer soldier spy?

Snatch is one of my favourite movies

Brick Top: "Pass me the shooter"

Pikey: Winds window down " I'll give you the shooter ya **** ya"

Agreed ^

Great film IMO.

You should watch Once Were Warriors.

Jake Heke: "**** woman you look awful, go clean yourself up."

Beth Heke: "This is as cleaned up as I get you bastard."

Epic films lol.

Saw 12 Angry men a little while ago, an oldie but goodie.

Brick Top: "Pass me the shooter"

Pikey: Winds window down " I'll give you the shooter ya **** ya"

Jake Heke: "**** woman you look awful' date=' go clean yourself up."

Epic films lol.

Saw 12 Angry men a little while ago, an oldie but goodie.[/quote']

Its about time you showed up, been starved for some adult conversation! Did you run out of data again? :D

Jake Heke: "**** woman you look awful' date=' go clean yourself up."

Epic films lol.

Saw 12 Angry men a little while ago, an oldie but goodie.[/quote']

lulz, Muss says that after he bashed her in a drunken rage.... ^

... 1 of the best is lines is 'cook the man some ****ing eggs' = priceless.

Have you seen the sequel ? What becomes of the broken hearted ?

It's not to shabby either... You should like it IF you enjoyed the 1st.

Archived