I'm Welching

GoldenAfro

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Knowing that you are Chaels left nut is enough pleasure for me.

Welcome back and may we disagree and many more things.

Just who is your next undisputed champ with a fake belt your are going to dry ****?

My hate for Anderson Silva will live longer than his career. The guy ducks the entire LHW division to fight midgets at MW. rofl.gif

My hate for Anderson Silva will live longer than his career. The guy ducks the entire LHW division to fight midgets at MW. rofl.gif

It gives me great pleasure that you hate with such passion a guy who broke your hero twice and every time i see you post it will make me smile

It gives me great pleasure that you hate with such passion a guy who broke your hero twice and every time i see you post it will make me smile

It gives me great pleasure to read people justifying his ****tucking. How could anyone support that coward?

^^^ lol at least he won the title.......Welcher......:cool:

In the UFC's HW division, great accomplishment. Will you still support him when he has to resort to LnP to try to outpoint JDS?

Good to have the Fro back. I believe Reaps would've welched sooner' date=' or later had he lost. Permanent bets are stupid.[/quote']

I got banned from Sherdog to fast, and all the other forums aren't that active.

I could have easily made another account and played this character, but where is the fun in that.

It gives me great pleasure to read people justifying his ****tucking. How could anyone support that coward?

In the UFC's HW division' date=' great accomplishment. Will you still support him when he has to resort to LnP to try to outpoint JDS?[/quote']

He is going to beat the livin crap out of JDS in every aspect of MMA. Any noob could see that Cain was nowhere near ready to fight in the first encounter. Why do you think JDS is duckin that fight now......:cool:

this

but you can't quit the forum' date=' it can only quit you :D[/quote']

This place could never quit me

http://mmacarnivale.com/forums/forum.php

It's new and not very active during the day. On fight nights they have the chat box up' date=' and that is good.[/quote']

I'll check it out thanks.

You know it Sonnen should of won by DQ.......:rolleyes:

The first step is acceptance.

Weak Golden is weak

Welcome back

;)

He is going to beat the livin crap out of JDS in every aspect of MMA. Any noob could see that Cain was nowhere near ready to fight in the first encounter. Why do you think JDS is duckin that fight now......:cool:

Even though I predicted that Cain wouldn't come back strong there is no way that JDS thinks that Overeem is an easier fight than Cain. He doesn't want to do a rematch yet and wants Reem because he was talking ****. I don't blame him for that.

He attacked him at the weigh ins' date=' greased, grabbed the shorts and threw an illegal knee.

Great champion :rolleyes:[/quote']

Yeah Anderson is a turd and LHW ducking bum but im saying that the fight itself was rigged. Chael took a dive. Check your inbox shortly.

LOL @ butthurt chael fans thinking they know better than the pro's about what happened

I was probably rooting for chael more than any of you and even I know you all are ****ing idiots.....

"illegal knee"...."greasing"......"grabbin shorts"....."assaulted at weigh in"

WTF??? Is this not the UFC, or is it wipeout???

You *****es need to man up and accept Chael gotten beaten fair & square - and he even admitted it.

LOL @ butthurt chael fans thinking they know better than the pro's about what happened

I was probably rooting for chael more than any of you and even I know you all are ****ing idiots.....

"illegal knee"...."greasing"......"grabbin shorts"....."assaulted at weigh in"

WTF??? Is this not the UFC' date=' or is it wipeout???

You *****es need to man up and accept Chael gotten beaten fair & square - and he even admitted it.[/quote']

I'm sorry, I watch a sport not human ****fighting. People like you are the reason why MMA will never be legalized in NY.

I'm sorry' date=' I watch a sport not human ****fighting. People like you are the reason why MMA will never be legalized in NY.[/quote']

Im sorry, I actually understand the rules as well as know how it rolls in the UFC - people like you are why the UFC gets so much bad press - they dont know WTF they are talking about and whine endlessly because their fan boi hearts cant take the let down of reality..

And yeah - one state out of so many refusing to recognize MMA is really a great argument as to why you are right :rolleyes: - and NY of all places???!!!!!

STFU and leave the internet.....my balls are hurting from laughing at your foolishness

Archived