Countdown to UFC 150: Henderson vs. Edgar II (FULL EPISODE)

Mike_Bohn

I hope Edgar gets KTFO. Then after that' date=' I hope Pettis KTFO of Bendo. Im tired of all these point fighters making the p4p list/[/quote']

It's called skill and as MMA gets older an undoubtedly more advanced these backyard brawls that some MMA fans love will become less frequent.

This shouldn't be a knock on the technically gifted fighters of this and the next generation.

I'd like to think that by now fans would be able to appreciate more than "boom, bang, bosh, good night vienna", but I honestly couldn't care less.

Edgar and Henderson are currently the best lightweights in the UFC and thats all that matters. :)

It's called skill and as MMA gets older an undoubtedly more advanced these backyard brawls that some MMA fans love will become less frequent.

This shouldn't be a knock on the technically gifted fighters of this and the next generation.

I'd like to think that by now fans would be able to appreciate more than "boom' date=' bang, bosh, good night vienna", but I honestly couldn't care less.

Edgar and Henderson are currently the best lightweights in the UFC and thats all that matters. :)[/quote']

Jamie varner and Joe Lauzon showed much more "skill" in their fight to be honest. And that was far from a backyard brawl or point fighting. Pure technique if you ask me.

Im not saying you gotta go out there and just swing for the fences but spending majority of the round backpedalling ala Condit, will be the downfall of Mixed Martial Arts.

Archived