Bader Looked Awful Last Night

theclash

Bader just looked tired last night. Especially around the 1:32 mark of the second round.

Hahaha nice!

But, Bader didn't have much to offer because Lyoto was flawless last night. Everything Bader threw Machida saw coming and dodged it with ease. Machida was fast and accurate last night and there wasn't much Bader was able to do about it.

Hahaha nice!

But' date=' Bader didn't have much to offer because Lyoto was flawless last night. Everything Bader threw Machida saw coming and dodged it with ease. Machida was fast and accurate last night and there wasn't much Bader was able to do about it.[/quote']

Agreed.

Matchidas style is perfect for ebating slower fighters, especially wreslters... Bader never had a chance, that was obvious afte 10 seconds of the fight...

poor Bader.. when they called the fight he looked like he just understood that he will never get a title shot...

Machida always looks the part and deserves the next shot just cant believe how bad Bader was' date=' staying on the outside it did remind me of when Anderson KO'd Griffin.[/quote']

I don't think so, Machida has seemed out of it for a while. When I have seen him it just never looked like the Machida I really came to like but in the Bader fight he looked fresh.

Archived