Diego Sanchez moving back to LW

Qwerty1175

I posted an interview with him about this a while back, where he announced it whilst discussing the shoulder surgery he was about to undergo.

Its the same surgery that Pettis is having, so he said that he suggested to Dana that a November bout between them would be a good fight and fair to both as they had undergone the same surgery and recovery period :cool:

I posted an interview with him about this a while back' date=' where he announced it whilst discussing the shoulder surgery he was about to undergo.

Its the same surgery that Pettis is having, so he said that he suggested to Dana that a November bout between them would be a good fight and fair to both as they had undergone the same surgery and recovery period :cool:[/quote']

That would be a sweet fight.

I think is a good move for him. His last couple fights at WW be has looked real soft around the mid section

Discuss

Until he gives up the dream schtick i could care less about Deigo. he showed no heart against BJ Penn. I lost a lot of money on that fight lol so im all kinds of butt hurt to this day.

I posted an interview with him about this a while back' date=' where he announced it whilst discussing the shoulder surgery he was about to undergo.

Its the same surgery that Pettis is having, so he said that he suggested to Dana that a November bout between them would be a good fight and fair to both as they had undergone the same surgery and recovery period :cool:[/quote']

I think that would be a great fight. I would want to see what Pettis could do about Sanches's constant pressure, and if Guida was able to hold Pettis down then I'm sure Sanchez could.

someone said diego had no heart in the penn match? he was just outclassed but at no point in that fight did he look like he had given up.

Cant wait to see diego get back in the octagon its been a while since he last fought and LW is best for him. But with his flabby stomach at 170 im not sure hes gonig to be able to make the cut anymore.

who should be his first opponent at LW?

im going to go with Guillard, Lauzon or varner

He showed no heart in the fight against BJ?

Are you ****ing daft?

This^

Diego got busted up nasty and never gave up. He was there until the end and wasn't truly finished. Great to see Diego back at 155, but isn't this old news?

Anyways, WAR DIEGO!!

with how stacked the 155 division is i doubt he would get a rematch with diego at 155 anyway, at WW its a possibility. Diego only really has trouble with good strikers that he cant out wrestle, but even in those fights hes there until the end and usually starts scoring in later rounds.

pettis would be a dangerous opponent for diego but i reckon he could probably get the takedown on him but doubt he could do all that much with it. Guillard i think would be a toguh fight but one diego would most likely win. Lauzon would be the best matchup would be a great ground fight with plenty of scrambles much like the diaz vs diego fight of old.

I think Pettis would school him....But he may have a chance with his wrestling.....

• 2 weeks later...

In an article I read about this he said he is going to lose 45 pounds. 45 pounds? LW is only 15 pounds lighter than WW. He's already an undersized WW. Is it his plan to be an undersized LW as well? If he continues this thing about not liking to cut before fights he's gonna' be undersized no matter what weight class he fights in.

In an article I read about this he said he is going to lose 45 pounds. 45 pounds? LW is only 15 pounds lighter than WW. He's already an undersized WW. Is it his plan to be an undersized LW as well? If he continues this thing about not liking to cut before fights he's gonna' be undersized no matter what weight class he fights in.

Hes coming off an injury. Im sure he must have gained quite a bit of fat eating tacos and burritos every day.

with how stacked the 155 division is i doubt he would get a rematch with diego at 155 anyway' date=' at WW its a possibility. Diego only really has trouble with good strikers that he cant out wrestle, but even in those fights hes there until the end and usually starts scoring in later rounds.

pettis would be a dangerous opponent for diego but i reckon he could probably get the takedown on him but doubt he could do all that much with it. Guillard i think would be a toguh fight but one diego would most likely win. Lauzon would be the best matchup would be a great ground fight with plenty of scrambles much like the diaz vs diego fight of old.[/quote']

Deigo Sanchez vs Clay Guida 2

make it happen UFC brass

I think is a good move for him. His last couple fights at WW be has looked real soft around the mid section

Discuss

i see you arent on the troll trip anymore

20101224161625!Son-i-am-proud.jpg

Archived