Bader proved the LHW divison is too top heavy

BruteDion

Bader is a damn good fighter but he's just like Davis,Gus,and Glover...they all are very good fighters but I don't think they got the stuff as of.right.now to break the top 5( Jones,Evans,Shogun,Lyoto,Hendo)

The LHW divisons top 5 are all former Champs....no other divison can claim that (maybe ever)...they all just beat on the rest it seems

Jones is like tiger woods at his prime...everyone else is just fighting for second lol

So I'm asking...out of bader,gus,glover,davis...which one will break the top 5 first?

Bader is a damn good fighter but he's just like Davis' date='Gus,and Glover...they all are very good fighters but I don't think they got the stuff as of.right.now to break the top 5( Jones,Evans,Shogun,Lyoto,Hendo)

The LHW divisons top 5 are all former Champs....no other divison can claim that (maybe ever)...they all just beat on the rest it seems

Jones is like tiger woods at his prime...everyone else is just fighting for second lol

So I'm asking...out of bader,gus,glover,davis...which one will break the top 5 first?[/quote']

For a while people had that same list with Rampage instead of Hendo. Bader beat Rampage. IMO, the top 5 will start to change. Gus will soon be top 5, if Davis can work on his stand up, he can break top 5. You have to realize these guys like Gus, Davis and Bader are on the rise, while guys like Shogun and Hendo are on their way out IMO.

gus would beat dan rather easily lets be realistic, dan would not take the fight to the ground and he would get lit up on the feet loosing by decision. Gus has way to good footwork to get caught by anything but a lucky punch from dan.

gus would loose badly to rashad and jones, they would just take him down and TKO or decision him.

Against machida it would be an interesting fight but i reckon it would be machida by decision.

Against shogun if shogun came into the ifght in the condition he entered the vera fight in Gus would win.

davis could most likely get a decision win agaisnt both shogun and henderson if he takes them down and controls them both will likely gas quickly.

Glover we really need to see alot more from him before we can even contemplate how well hes gonig to fare.

I totally agree man the division is very top heavy. I think Glover is the wildcard simply because we haven't seen him fight in the UFC for more than a few minutes. His fight against rampage will tell a lot. I don't know about u guys but I love watching the video blogs and interviews to see how fighters are improving. I found a site that has all video blogs and I really like it so I thought I would share in case you guys do as well. http://crossvid.com/. 205 is still a very interesting division just the title fights aren't as much because they are a bit to lopsided.

I would say Davis, but losing a striking match to a can, then poking him in the eye last night was horrible... That was an easy win put infront of him and instead of wrestling and wrecking the guy, he tries to strike and resorts to Kevin Burns vs Rumble Johnson to not get clipped on the chin.

Archived