A legit technique to beating Jon Jones

Gazuya

That's it! GSP is going to dethrone Jon Jones. Wow, GSP the unlikely hero. Who would have thunk it?

Wait, does GSP even do TKD or am I thinking of some other useless Martial Art? Maybe I'm thinking of a video where Joe Rogan is teaching him some TKD kicks.

That's it! Joe Rogan is going to dethrone Jon Jones. Wow, Joe rogan the unlikely hero. Who would have thunk it?

That's it! GSP is going to dethrone Jon Jones. Wow' date=' GSP the unlikely hero. Who would have thunk it?

Wait, does GSP even do TKD or am I thinking of some other useless Martial Art? Maybe I'm thinking of a video where Joe Rogan is teaching him some TKD kicks.

That's it! Joe Rogan is going to dethrone Jon Jones. Wow, Joe rogan the unlikely hero. Who would have thunk it?[/quote']

now that you mention it, Anderson Silva has a TKD black belt and he's probably gutsy enough to do crazy moves like that.

LOl showboating stuff.

You are better to attack Jones down low,where YOU have the most power.If you fight a taller guy up high he has a big advantage.

These fighters should learn from the one guy who really has average skills >>GSP.If a guy has reach/striking and size,then cut him down to size,bring him to the ground where he is no longer at a great advantage.On the ground you remove a fighters leverage,they can't punch down on your with power,heck they can't even avoid you once you have a hold of them.

so how do you set this up... walk up like you are going to touch gloves and let it rip? lol

I'd fake with the jab' date='.. and then just got for it.

LOl showboating stuff.

You are better to attack Jones down low,where YOU have the most power.If you fight a taller guy up high he has a big advantage.

These fighters should learn from the one guy who really has average skills >>GSP.If a guy has reach/striking and size,then cut him down to size,bring him to the ground where he is no longer at a great advantage.On the ground you remove a fighters leverage,they can't punch down on your with power,heck they can't even avoid you once you have a hold of them.

I see what your saying, so just don't jump as high and kick him in the knee.

Archived