BJ Penn will wait for Rory McDonald

NewMMAFansSuck

Great news!!!! out of all the fights that are booked, this one has got me the most pumped!

Its one of those pick em fights. not sure who to pick in this one....but thats the case with all penns fights, you never know which penn will show up. im leaning toward rory though, due to penns conditioning probably not being up to par as usual.

So now we have to wait to see Rory take BJ down for 3 rounds... :o

Penn should of stepped up and fought someone else at 170 for his fans, I'm a fan of BJ, hate Rory, but why doesn't anyone tell Penn that Rory is gonna demolish him?

Penn should fight Maia or Kampmann, better fights, more exciting and sooner.

Waiting for BJ vs Rory is like waiting for BJ vs Edgar 2... We all know how the fight will play out, and BJ's just gonna lose more reputation.

Penn has a lot of Yes men in his corner. Them *** kissers are the type that made Ali get brain damage.. Tell ur guy the truth...

So now we have to wait to see Rory take BJ down for 3 rounds... :o

Penn should of stepped up and fought someone else at 170 for his fans' date=' I'm a fan of BJ, hate Rory, but why doesn't anyone tell Penn that Rory is gonna demolish him?

Penn should fight Maia or Kampmann, better fights, more exciting and sooner.

[b']

Waiting for BJ vs Rory is like waiting for BJ vs Edgar 2... We all know how the fight will play out, and BJ's just gonna lose more reputation.

Penn has a lot of Yes men in his corner. Them *** kissers are the type that made Ali get brain damage.. Tell ur guy the truth... [/b]

Are you still here :rolleyes:

Oh, didnt read

BJ Penn aint ducking nobody. He has already established himself as a legend in the sport and it just hanging around now for a few thrills. It is Rory Mcdonald who is the up and comer and I have to say that I think he is a great exciting prospect. Rory has to prove himself and get the big fights. All BJ Penn has to do is ask for it. Penn won't wait for Rory and hes doesn't have to.

I predict Penn dominates round 1 with superior striking and amazing TDD and then gets rag dolled for the next two rounds after getting all tuckered out.

pretty much what I had happening

except Rory would try to keep Penn against the cage for the most part of round 1.

I doubt Penn will ever take a lower fight again,for some god unknown reason people like to rate him so high because he is willing to fight up.

He looked real bad versus Edgar,it tarnishes his stigma,so he rather lose to bigger guys,then he has that excuse and seems to get praise as if he wins while losing.

IMO his career or HOF status is already tarnished,Edgar twice made him look bad,he has a shorter reach average BJJ little wrestling so what was Penn's excuse?He has NEVER had good cardio,so using that as an excuse when he loses is lame.You can't call him great when he wins,then blame cardio when he loses.

Ok so he loses to Edgar,Edgar loses to also,so really how good was/is Penn?

Most likely the same thing "might" have happened like we see a lot and that is he lost confidence.Hughes saw he could never be what people made him out to be and lost it,Koscheck realized he will never be champ and lost confidence.

The common trend seems to be to cut down another weight class but Penn tried that.He has nowhere left to go so is banking on a lot of luck to pull off a win versus bigger fighters.

The defining moment of a fighters REAL ability is "trash talking".remember that old saying I let my fighting speak for itself" ?Well if you have little fight you might as wlll turn to trash talking.

GSP doesn't use it,Jones doesn't,Silva doesn't,Edgar didn't,The next champion Belcher doesn't do it,it separates the class from the wannabes.

Rory: Holy BLEEP!!! Penn just called me out and the fans expect me to fight him!

A friend: Yeah but check out this picture of him and french fries.....I think you can handle this. *surfing through his IPhone*

Rory: I dunno man....he has time to get in shape and he ain't no pushover.

A friend: I guess so......DANG check out Chael Sonnens girl...so hot dude I'd hit that!!!

Rory: Hello man!! Problem over here!!

A friend: Hey.....just a thought.....I heard that sometimes when a soldier wants to get out of going to war.....they do something stupid like break their own foot or something.

Rory: Really?

A friend: Yeah dude.......here.......stand there and close your eyes.

Rory: *Closing his eyes* So what are ya.....OUCH!!!! What the hell is worng with you?!?! *Friend just elbowed tha BLEEP outta him*

A friend: There.....your out of it now. *back to his IPhone*

Rory: Huh........thanks I guess. Now I can think about this more.

A friend: OMG look at this chick.....Brooklyn Decker!!!

Archived