Do You Think Dana Will Stand By His Word When...

tuf1_

why do people hate Frankie all of the sudden? He lost his belt by a close decision with a guy twice his size just coming forward for 5 rounds with nasty cardio.... Frankie looked like the better fighter IMO, Bendo was just more athletic.

Anyways, Frankie won't lose to Bendo again.

why do people hate Frankie all of the sudden? He lost his belt by a close decision with a guy twice his size just coming forward for 5 rounds with nasty cardio.... Frankie looked like the better fighter IMO' date=' Bendo was just more athletic.

Anyways, Frankie won't lose to Bendo again.[/quote']

Close? He looked like he got hit by a truck. That wasn't even a fight. It was a mugging.

why do people hate Frankie all of the sudden? He lost his belt by a close decision with a guy twice his size just coming forward for 5 rounds with nasty cardio.... Frankie looked like the better fighter IMO' date=' Bendo was just more athletic.

[b']Anyways, Frankie won't lose to Bendo again[/b].

Wanna life bet on that?

Loser hangs themself.

I think that Dana quote has a lot of attachments to it. Fighters that are good, have heart and bring it aren't going to get cut. I can imagine that if they are in the top 10 that changes too. Fighters that show up out of shape, don't seem to care and keep doing it are gone. He probably just uses that to instill fear in his employees more than anything.

Hell, he seems to give fighters more shots than a lot of them deserve. IMHO I don't think frankie is gonna ever get cut unless he pulls off something retarded. Kid has more heart than Rocky.

Archived