UFC on FOX 4 Results: 21 post-fight FACTS

Mike_Bohn

Lauzon a VERY ** hum fighter getting 10 fotn awards?That pretty much sums up the quantity versus quality level of the UFC.

Not 10 FOTN awards but bonuses

I would not call Joe Lauzon a ** hum fighter by any means.

He fights in the deepest weight division and more than holds his own. 9-4 in the UFC with 3 of those losses being Fight of The Night bonuses against George Soutiroupolous,Kenny Florian, and Sam Stout.

Is he going to win UFC hardware? No, but he certainly has earned a rep of being a name opponent. I honestly love to see lauzon on a card. For all those that moan about bad fights, seeing his name on a card, you know you will be guaranteed at least one good fight or finish.

UFC could use more Lauzons IMO

He fights in the deepest weight division and more than holds his own. 9-4 in the UFC with 3 of those losses being Fight of The Night bonuses against George Soutiroupolous' date='Kenny Florian, and Sam Stout.

Is he going to win UFC hardware? No, but he certainly has earned a rep of being a name opponent. I honestly love to see lauzon on a card. For all those that moan about bad fights, seeing his name on a card, you know you will be guaranteed at least one good fight or finish.

UFC could use more Lauzons IMO[/quote']

Truth. You summed it up perfectly. Lauzon will never be champion, but he brings the fight every time and is super entertaining.

He fights in the deepest weight division and more than holds his own. 9-4 in the UFC with 3 of those losses being Fight of The Night bonuses against George Soutiroupolous' date='Kenny Florian, and Sam Stout.

UFC could use more Lauzons IMO[/quote']

wow a smart 12er! good post

Archived