Shogun needs to train in America to be at full potential

So_Amazing

I feel Shogun needs to come train in America at an American fight camp. Shogun is probably king at Universidade da luta (his current training camp). For example if he came to Xtreme Couture, they would pretty much force him to be in better shape and help him be a less sloppy and smarter fighter. Shogun has a lot of potential, I would hate to see it go to waste.

I feel Shogun needs to come train in America at an American fight camp. Shogun is probably king at Universidade da luta (his current training camp). For example if he came to Xtreme Couture' date=' they would pretty much force him to be in better shape and help him be a less sloppy and smarter fighter. Shogun has a lot of potential, I would hate to see it go to waste.[/quote']

Considering there are four Brazilian champs i say he should stay at where hes at.

His knee was injured. He came in fat at the weigh ins. He looked bloated. He just had surgery a few days/weeks ago. His training camp should've been in America. He threw the fight. Vera got in a lucky punch/kick. That punch/kick took everything out of him. He underestimated Vera. Vera got lucky. Those would probably be what his fan boi's would say.

LOL!!!! Another one of those excuses.

I feel Shogun needs to come train in America at an American fight camp. Shogun is probably king at Universidade da luta (his current training camp). For example if he came to Xtreme Couture' date=' they would pretty much force him to be in better shape and help him be a less sloppy and smarter fighter. Shogun has a lot of potential, I would hate to see it go to waste.[/quote']

I heard he just had his meniscus removed.

So it would be like a movie?He could get Eddie Murphy and call it coming to America !.

He could get Leben for pain killers,Sonnen for roid connections,Hughes for weight cutting,Penn for cardio and learn all that superior wrestling from guys like Bader and Vera.

He could get Rampage to teach him anger management and door smashing,Greg Jackson for his superior corner work [LOL] ok maybe that was a little over board,Jackson is better as a mannequin than a cornerman.

He picks and chooses who he wants to come in shape for. Thats the problem. Last night we got the Mark Coleman Shogun. If he fights Jones again we'll get the Machida-Chuck Shogun.

So you think he chose not to come in shape for a fight that could have led him to the title? Yeah, I seriously doubt it. If he's not coming in shape for a title eliminator, he's not coming in shape ever.

What excuse? The guy clearly looked tired after the first round. Shogun is one of my favorite fighters but to say that there was clearly nothing wrong with his conditioning is a lie.

Im analyzing' date=' not making excuses. Im talking about Shogun as a fighter. I did not one time mention anything about last night in my initial post. Try harder though...[/quote']

That was my post before the fight on what you Shogun fans are going to say about him. Win or lose. All of the excuses in the book. And yep, that was the second excuse that you guys 'used' and I just so happened to have listed them BEFORE the fight took place. Ahhhhhahahaha.

Archived