Joe Lauzon Vs Michael Chiesa

AxeMurduh

After Joes fight last night i put him in my top 5 current ufc fighters , awsome win.

So whats next for Joe? I say feed him the latest TUF winner Chiesa he needs a win streak going to get back up there , this would be a good grappling match imo.

Or is Joe to much for Chiese for his first real UFC fight?

discuss

pole comeing

Joe%2BLauzon%2Bsubmits%2BWarburton.jpg

Joe only loses to top competition it would be too much for Chiesa.

He should fight a striker like Barboza, he needs to prove he can hang with good strikers before he does anything else in the division.

Give him Barboza, if they really want to ease him in give him Gomi or Njokuani.

He should fight a striker like Barboza' date='[/b'] he needs to prove he can hang with good strikers before he does anything else in the division.

Give him Barboza, if they really want to ease him in give him Gomi or Njokuani.

Varner just KO'd that guy in his last fight. If anything, that would be a step down for Lauzon. I say give him Cerrone if he beats Guillard.

He should fight a striker like Barboza' date=' he needs to prove he can hang with good strikers before he does anything else in the division.

Give him Barboza, if they really want to ease him in give him Gomi or Njokuani.[/quote']

Varner did KO him a couple months ago. Not sure if beating Barboza would show us anything that we didn't learn from the Varner fight. Joe's not the best striker, but he can cover up and fight defensively well enough to get a decent striker to the ground/ let them gas out.

Archived