Edgar vs Bendo II is meaningless

wingzero8717

I am serious Diaz has better striking and BJJ than both Edgar and Bendo he will defeat either of them

He's got better BOXING then either one of them maybe. Nate Diaz is a boxer, not a striker. And Edgar and Bendo both have the wrestling to take him down and control him. Then he will whine about how they didn't really beat him, they just controlled him like Rory and DHK did.

He's got better BOXING then either one of them maybe. Nate Diaz is a boxer' date=' not a striker. And Edgar and Bendo both have the wrestling to take him down and control him. Then he will whine about how they didn't really beat him, they just controlled him like Rory and DHK did.[/quote']

Bendo doesn't look like the one to be bothered by the "Diaz tactics". He can take a punch and can weather quite a few submissions. He is a much more diverse striker than Nate and probably much physically stronger. I do not see Nate having much to offer against him.

Frankie is likely faster than anyone Nate has faced, and he can go in and out and cause damage without taking too much himself. He is a very good wrestler and unlike Cerrone, if/when he trips Nate, he will go after him to the ground.

Everything is possible of course, but logically speaking, he's not beating Bendo or Frankie.

Bendo doesn't look like the one to be bothered by the "Diaz tactics". He can take a punch and can weather quite a few submissions. He is a much more diverse striker than Nate and probably much physically stronger. I do not see Nate having much to offer against him.

Frankie is likely faster than anyone Nate has faced' date=' and he can go in and out and cause damage without taking too much himself. He is a very good wrestler and unlike Cerrone, if/when he trips Nate, he will go after him to the ground.

Everything is possible of course, but logically speaking, he's not beating Bendo or Frankie.[/quote']

I agree with this. Frankie's in and out movement, and Bendo utilizing his kicks will keep Diaz from implementing his slapping and pawing style. Both Bendo and Frankie also mix up strikes and takedowns very well.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Please quote me where I said this

I won't hold my breath LoL

Ok, the round thing I was really just making more of a generalization of everyone on here who says that. But the running thing, you personally have bashed Condit for. You just did it in this topic in a way.

Ok' date=' the round thing I was really just making more of a generalization of everyone on here who says that. But the running thing, you personally have bashed Condit for. You just did it in this topic in a way.[/quote']

Of course I have bashed him for his running, who wouldn't!?

Don't confuse me with these other Diaz fans, I am still a fan of Condit. Who wouldn't be!? The dudes a bad ***

BUT if he keeps this up I will drop him as one of my favorites

This is a normal thing from fans on these forums to not be able to criticize their favorite fighters

I'm not one of those people

If one of my favorite fighters does something stupid I'm calling them out on it

Penn is my most favorite fighter ever and I got Rory to win that fight because Penn is notoriously lazy and bad with big strong wrestlers

Don't put me with everyone else, I might make jokes and troll posts from time to time but I call it how I see it man

You continually bash Condit for "running" from Nick and say that Nick won rounds 1' date=' 2, 5, 8, 12, 15 and q.[/quote']

Nick did win rounds 1, 2, and 5 and should have won the fight, Joe Rogan even agrees with WarWest and I

The Condit/Diaz fight was very controversial that is why Nick was offered a rematch but lost it because of the drug test.

Nick did win rounds 1' date=' 2, and 5 and should have won the fight, Joe Rogan even agrees with WarWest and I

The Condit/Diaz fight was very controversial that is why Nick was offered a rematch but lost it because of the drug test.[/quote']

To be totally honest I had Diaz winning 2,3, and 5

Everybody told me I was retarded by saying that but thats how I saw it

Either way, the fights over and Condit won

He came with a good gameplan to win (even though I don't agree with that lame gameplan at all)

I'm just trying to look to the future and Diaz fighting again

To be totally honest I had Diaz winning 2' date='3, and 5

Everybody told me I was retarded by saying that but thats how I saw it

Either way, the fights over and Condit won

He came with a good gameplan to win (even though I don't agree with that lame gameplan at all)

I'm just trying to look to the future and Diaz fighting again[/quote']

Hopefully Nick will get the winner of GSP/Condit because he was scheduled to have a rematch with Carlos for the interim title.

Said it b4.. ill say it again... im done backing diaz as i did sonnen...because it allways burns me in the end.... when Nate losses it crushes me.. same with Sonnen i think Diaz is the champ this year.. but i cant take a heart breaking loss again... when all the forum fans bash me...

Archived