First image from Mars Curiousity Rover

Kevbo_Jones

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Or that they're being pretty blatant with symbolism these days. If it was in the interest of putting the American stamp on the mission' date=' why not use The Great Seal?[/quote']

That or a pic of the flag....

I'm guessing it has to do with the NOVUS ORDO SECLORUM

new world order is coming

If you're trolling' date=' well done sir! If not, I'm glad someone besides me isn't turning a blind eye.(pun intended)[/quote']

I'm only partly having a bit of fun. I do think it is weird that they would choose that symbol to be an image from the rover regardless if it was even the first or not...

better symbolism is out there

I'm only partly having a bit of fun. I do think it is weird that they would choose that symbol to be an image from the rover regardless if it was even the first or not...

better symbolism is out there

interestingly enough I can't get back to the page that had the picture on Nasa's website...

Agreed, like George HW Bush's address to the nation a decade or so ago. Also it wouldn't be the first time NASA has redacted something the public wasn't supposed to see.

Kevbo, I like your posts, although I normally don't agree with them. But nevermind that. You seem to be a proud American who served, yet at every opportunity you say how corrupt the people who run the country are, and how they kill innocent civilians for their own gains. Do you even vote? What's the solution to the NWO or illuminati or whatever. And to satisfy my own curiosity, do you believe the moon landings were faked?

Kevbo' date=' I like your posts, although I normally don't agree with them. But nevermind that. You seem to be a proud American who served, yet at every opportunity you say how corrupt the people who run the country are, and how they kill innocent civilians for their own gains. Do you even vote? What's the solution to the NWO or illuminati or whatever. And to satisfy my own curiosity, do you believe the moon landings were faked?[/quote']

Yes, I vote but I'm also not under the illusion that it actually matters on a national level. I am more concerned with local elections as they directly affect me and my immediate community. My vote actually counts for something in them.

There is nothing we can do currently about the NWO/Illuminati agenda. Too many powerful people, too much influence, and too many resources. But that doesnt mean people shouldn't be aware.

No, I do not believe the moon landings were faked. I believe it was a race for global posturing and recovery of ET technology, which is clearly indicative of the technological boom of the last 4 decades.

Yes' date=' I vote but I'm also not under the illusion that it actually matters on a national level. I am more concerned with local elections as they directly affect me and my immediate community. My vote actually counts for something in them.

There is nothing we can do currently about the NWO/Illuminati agenda. Too many powerful people, too much influence, and too many resources. But that doesnt mean people shouldn't be aware.

No, I do not believe the moon landings were faked. [b']I believe it was a race for global posturing and recovery of ET technology, which is clearly indicative of the technological boom of the last 4 decades.[/b]

So aliens had the internet and iphones before us not to mention those really fast trains they have in Japan.

cool stuff

What proof do you have that they don't?

As we have no proof they even exist outside of the movie ET which seems to be your favourite..... I would say that I am right.

The ideal that if cant proof it isnt true so it must be is something only the tin foil club use

Yes' date=' I vote but I'm also not under the illusion that it actually matters on a national level. I am more concerned with local elections as they directly affect me and my immediate community. My vote actually counts for something in them.

No, I do not believe the moon landings were faked. I believe it was a race for global posturing and recovery of ET technology, which is clearly indicative of the technological boom of the last 4 decades.[/quote']

So when a politician is elected or reaches a certain level, or when a CEO of a large company is "inducted" into the illuminati, on whose decision is it? I'm assuming it's been around for a while, and at some point will need new blood. How come not one has rejected the offer and blown the whistle? How come politicians or people of influence who are completely opposite politically can sit side by side? Why do parties even have manifestos, if the illuminati runs the show, and why do political parties announce policies?

As an example, being in the upper echelon of financial institutions and a major player in Europe, one would assume a few people from the UK would be involved. Two obvious people after 1997 would be Alistair Campbell (the PM's advisor, and said by many the man who actually ran the country) and Gordon Brown, in charge of the UK finances. Despite being on the same side, these guys hated each other. They would never work together. I'm sure there are many examples in US politics too, but I'm not that hot on US politics, but do you suppose someone like Clinton and Bush (either) could sit side by side on any level?

So when a politician is elected or reaches a certain level' date=' or when a CEO of a large company is "inducted" into the illuminati, on whose decision is it? I'm assuming it's been around for a while, and at some point will need new blood. How come not one has rejected the offer and blown the whistle? How come politicians or people of influence who are completely opposite politically can sit side by side? Why do parties even have manifestos, if the illuminati runs the show, and why do political parties announce policies?

As an example, being in the upper echelon of financial institutions and a major player in Europe, one would assume a few people from the UK would be involved. Two obvious people after 1997 would be Alistair Campbell (the PM's advisor, and said by many the man who actually ran the country) and Gordon Brown, in charge of the UK finances. Despite being on the same side, these guys hated each other. They would never work together. I'm sure there are many examples in US politics too, but I'm not that hot on US politics, but do you suppose someone like Clinton and Bush (either) could sit side by side on any level?[/quote']

I don't really believe in the illiminati but throw enough money and the 2 powerful individuals who have disagreements will stay lol.

So when a politician is elected or reaches a certain level' date=' or when a CEO of a large company is "inducted" into the illuminati, on whose decision is it? I'm assuming it's been around for a while, and at some point will need new blood. How come not one has rejected the offer and blown the whistle? How come politicians or people of influence who are completely opposite politically can sit side by side? Why do parties even have manifestos, if the illuminati runs the show, and why do political parties announce policies?

As an example, being in the upper echelon of financial institutions and a major player in Europe, one would assume a few people from the UK would be involved. Two obvious people after 1997 would be Alistair Campbell (the PM's advisor, and said by many the man who actually ran the country) and Gordon Brown, in charge of the UK finances. Despite being on the same side, these guys hated each other. They would never work together. I'm sure there are many examples in US politics too, but I'm not that hot on US politics, but do you suppose someone like Clinton and Bush (either) could sit side by side on any level?[/quote']

Research the Bavarian Illuminati and its history. It is real and has empirical evidence to support it. They receive new blood all the time through births in their own families. All presidents aside from one, which is our current president, share a direct link to the Windsor royal family which you are familiar with, I'm sure. Federal elections in the US are fixed and have been for a very long time...

The simple reason people don't whistleblow on the organization is because they will end up dead. JFK spoke out against this conspiracy on a national level in a press conference and ended up dead. The transcription of that speech is available for all to see. So, if they can off the president of the "most powerful nation on Earth" do you think they'd have a problem taking care of you or me?

Some people don't need anymore money. And those who want power tend to want to do it for something they believe in.

even then though there is always some sort of negotiation that can take place. you concede on this topic and I'll concede on this topic type of deal. I'm just saying that the "2 people who would be in such a group hate each other and and would never work together" argument is really not a valid argument in the proof/disproof of an organization such as this is made to be believed.

Wow' date=' you are making the same logical fallacy as religious people when they say: "Well what proof do you have that the bible is not true?"[/quote']

It is true but not in a prophetic sense. More in a director/script sense. Like I said, there are astronauts who can attest to the existence of ET life. People just choose to ignore them or write them off because its easier to live in a bubble than face the truth.

Lets not also forget the self-clean toilets they have over there! They sure needed them on the moon back in the day!

Yeah I forgot about that.

I would love to know what other technology they brought back.

Obviously we have advance very quickly since the moon landing and the only LOGICAL explanation is that there was ET technology left on the moon that we could see from out telescopes on earth and thought lets go up there and get it.

Do you think the aliens had microwave popcorn before us?

even then though there is always some sort of negotiation that can take place. you concede on this topic and I'll concede on this topic type of deal. I'm just saying that the "2 people who would be in such a group hate each other and and would never work together" argument is really not a valid argument in the proof/disproof of an organization such as this is made to be believed.

Oh I agree, I cannot disprove it, at least not at this moment in time, as I haven't researched it enough. I was just throwing out the questions that seem most obvious to me. That doesn't mean I believe it though lol.

Yeah I forgot about that.

I would love to know what other technology they brought back.

Obviously we have advance very quickly since the moon landing and the only LOGICAL explanation is that there was ET technology left on the moon that we could see from out telescopes on earth and thought lets go up there and get it.

Do you think the aliens had microwave popcorn before us?

Pop tarts maybe.

It is true but not in a prophetic sense. More in a director/script sense. Like I said' date=' there are astronauts who can attest to the existence of ET life. People just choose to ignore them or write them off because its easier to live in a bubble than face the truth.[/quote']

Telling a story of ET life is much like Jesus telling stories.

Doesnt make it true with out some sort of evidence. Spoken words are not evidence otherwise there is a woman walking around somewhere with 7 dwarves

For anyone interested, look into The Disclosure Project. It is filled with members who are very credible, held prestigious positions in different organizations, and are willing to testify before the senate, congress, and the supreme court but are ignored as kooks as soon as the topic is mentioned. Enter in plausible deniability...

Telling a story of ET life is much like Jesus telling stories.

Doesnt make it true with out some sort of evidence. Spoken words are not evidence otherwise there is a woman walking around somewhere with 7 dwarves

I'll take an astronaut's word, who has or had the highest levels of security clearance over your asinine trolling any day of the week.

I'll take an astronaut's word' date=' who has or had the highest levels of security clearance over your asinine trolling any day of the week.[/quote']

LOL just how bad is your autism?

An astronaut says it so it must be true..

Thanks for the laugh Kevbo. i didnt think i would ever meet anything dumber than my neighbours pet axolotl but it appears i have

LOL just how bad is your autism?

An astronaut says it so it must be true..

Thanks for the laugh Kevbo. i didnt think i would ever meet anything dumber than my neighbours pet axolotl but it appears i have

I said I'd take their word over yours. It appears that you're the autistic one.

For anyone interested' date=' look into The Disclosure Project. It is filled with members who are very credible, held prestigious positions in different organizations, and are willing to testify before the senate, congress, and the supreme court but are ignored as kooks as soon as the topic is mentioned. Enter in plausible deniability...[/quote']

Reposting because an idiot wants to bury it.

just because I'm not familiar with events and 'conspiracies'.... why have we not been back to the moon?

Those same astronauts everyone seems to discount say they we warded off and told never to return. Although the official reason given was because it was barren of any useable resources which is a blatant lie. Samples brought back seem to be abundant with helium-3.

To quote...

Schmitt' date=' a former astronaut, noted that the moon's soil is rich in helium-3, which comes from the outer layer of the sun and is blown around the solar system by solar winds.

The element is rarely found on Earth, unlike on the moon, where it is heavily accumulated because it is pushed away by the Earth's magnetic poles.

Helium-3 is highly sought for nuclear fusion, and though the technology is still in its infancy, the element "will ultimately be quite valuable on Earth," Schmitt said.[/quote']

See i can believe that Aliens COULD have made some form of contact with us or that some Goverment has Alien Tech.

Aren't there also parts of Area 51 that even the President can't go in?

well there are many places the President can't go into. Even at National Laboratories that government funding goes to...

As we have no proof they even exist outside of the movie ET which seems to be your favourite..... I would say that I am right.

The ideal that if cant proof it isnt true so it must be is something only the tin foil club use

It's pretty much a mathmatical impossiblity there isn't intelligent life out there somewhere in this unfathomably large universe and if that civilization is far older and didn't destroy itself it's not such a stretch to say they've advanced enough to become a type one civilization and progressed beyond to type 2 or 3.

It's pretty much a mathmatical impossiblity there isn't intelligent life out there somewhere in this unfathomably large universe and if that civilization is far older and didn't destroy itself it's not such a stretch to say they've advanced enough to become a type one civilization and progressed beyond.

I only have one real reason to doubt sentient life elsewhere...but I'm open to any form of life somewhere

Yo Kevbo' date=' I swear all of your posts are about the government, politics and religion, lmao?[/quote']

as opposed to getting high, drunk, sex or complaining about rigged fights - like most other discussions around here??:rolleyes:

I admit his conspiracy posts are well....ridiculous, but he does sometimes say some good things.

Archived