joe rogan's reaction to 2 girls 1 cup

TigerChamp

a little old but i thought id bring it up for those who havent seen. i thought it was rather amusing

http://www.break.com/index/joe-rogan-watches-2-girls-1-cup.html

you dont actually see the video - which is awesome. especially if you are just sitting down and eating dinner. just the reaction from joe

i mean ive already seen it all and that **** didnt phase me. yeah the pain olympics one was god awful as well, but after seeing that rogan vid it makes me want to watch the video he was talking about where some dude got ****ed to death by a horse. i wonder what kind of ungodly name that video clip has so i can go look it up. i thought ive seen everything but apparently not.

if youve heard the news story in canada where some lunatic sent body parts of some dude to different canadian politicians, he videotaped doing that, it's 100x more sick than anything i have ever watched in my life and i have seen a lot of what the internet has to offer

well i fast forwarded through parts of 1 lunatic 1 icepick and my dear god that is definately the sickest **** ive ever seen on the internet to date. 2 kids 1 sandbox is gonna be a walk in the park compared to what i just seen

dont even watch oh man i cant believe i just did that man there is some seriously messed up stuff on the internet these days

Is the icepick worse than the 1 guy 1 jar vid. Cause that made me cringe like a mofo...

1 guy 1 jar is kid stuff compared to it

ive seen snippets of "a serbian film" and that is also nothing compared to 1 lunatic 1 icepick

do you understand the magnitude of what i am saying

oh the 1 guy 1 jar is nothing compared to the 1 lunatic 1 icepick. i was over at a friends house and they showed me that jar one and i kind of cringed while laughing thinking what the **** is this crazy mofo doing? it wasnt too disturbing. just wrong. well until the end anyways.

but to answer your question yes the icepick one is definately much worse. and i couldnt even watch all of it in its entirety. i wouldnt recommend it to anyone. ive seen beheadings before and even that didnt phase me.

what is already seen cannot be unseen

I can't click on links fellas. at work.

hmm i can't copy the description to here, it would be wrong

but it's words, 2 pictures that are just snapshots of the guys normally and the video is hidden under a censor that you have to click to unlock the video player

well i fast forwarded through parts of 1 lunatic 1 icepick and my dear god that is definately the sickest **** ive ever seen on the internet to date. 2 kids 1 sandbox is gonna be a walk in the park compared to what i just seen

dont even watch oh man i cant believe i just did that man there is some seriously messed up stuff on the internet these days

sick **** indeed

http://www.tokobakso.com/dunia/luka-magnotta-video-1-lunatic-1-ice-pick-real-video-18sg-warning.html

just read the description' date=' but i WARN you seriously, do not watch the video unless you are strong of stomach and mind, what is seen cannot be unseen as IDYB says

oh **** this is still in the UFC section lol, can a mod move this please?[/quote']

what is .tokobakso.com though?

if youve heard the news story in canada where some lunatic sent body parts of some dude to different canadian politicians' date=' he videotaped doing that, it's 100x more sick than anything i have ever watched in my life and i have seen a lot of what the internet has to offer[/quote']

was that a different video than the icepick one? i surely hope not. cause i dont know how much more of these vids i can take

holy crap that is the same as the guy ive heard about all on the news lin jun or whatever in montreal they are all paying tribute to him or something. wow man thats pretty hardcore

reading about the issue on wiki...

"Canadian authorities were able to obtain a "more extensive" version of the video' date=' and subsequently provided conflicting statements as to whether acts of cannibalism had been performed.[57'][58]"

oh thats not even near the most disturbing part in that video

probably using his dismembered arm to jerk off with. or slicing off chunks of his *** and eating it and feeding some of it to his dog. yeah and the necrophilia part was pretty sick too. i mean i joke around about it all the time, if you aint stiff as a board i wont be stiff and ill be bored and all, but seriously that was pretty messed up. u gotta be downright out of your mind to do stuff like that

he actually sent that dudes dismembered parts to schools and parliament offices all over the country. thats pretty disturbing. i heard all about that in the news but i didnt know until now that was the same guy as in the video. sick **** right there.

Common sense is telling me not to watch that crap but there's always part of you that's strangely fascinated by scary stuff and you somehow want to test your self to see if you can handle it.

Haven't seen it yet but I might...

oh yes. i hear ya. thats what always leads to my downfall. curiousity kills the kitten

I won't be watchin it.

anyways... back to the thread topic...

Rogan was funny. It's funny how he became all inquisitive as to how much soda pop it would take for an individual to eat feces lol.

an 8ball a day.

would you eat **** everyday for that? i know i sure as hell wouldnt

yeah until you get caught. then you get to bunk with an inmate named bubba in prison and then get a first hand lesson on tossing salad.

lol possession of cocain would be just as bad as stealing in the same amount as money as it would cost to buy 8-ball. right?

well apparently there is another popular video out there of some dude slowly dieing after getting mutilated by a machete. how that is deemed 'popular' is beyond me.

yeah i think ill have to pass on that one. ive seen enough for today

good lord... some people kill so others will watch and they will gain some sort of sick notoriety for it. watching stuff like that inspires more killers.

was that a different video than the icepick one? i surely hope not. cause i dont know how much more of these vids i can take

holy crap that is the same as the guy ive heard about all on the news lin jun or whatever in montreal they are all paying tribute to him or something. wow man thats pretty hardcore

yea man i was surprised as **** my friend sent me that link to that tokobasko site and i just knew i saw that guys picture before, then i remembered i read about it, good thing he eventually got caught in a coffee shop in europe, that sick bastard

Archived