Name each fighter's kryptonite

Sisti

Cain Velasquez - his kryptonie is JDS. JDS has good enough TDD to keep it standing and is a much better striker than Cain

Jon Jones - his kryptonite is Machida. Jones is so head and shoulders above that he could still win, but stylistically Machida's distancing is perfect to avoid Jones' takedowns and reach

Anderson Silva - his kryptonite is Chael Sonnen. Silva is like Jones in that he is head and shoulders above the rest, but Chael's strenghts are perfect for Silva's weakness (especially Sonnen's great takedowns)

Machida - his kryptonite is Shogun. Shogun's distancing and muay thai are perfect to combat Machida's style

Name some other people's kryptonites (either the perfect fighting style to beat them or the perfect fighter)

I love how Silva's kyptonite is someone he has beaten twice lol.

lol more due to the fact that he got annihilated in the trash talk war and no one ever really stood up to him and took that many rounds vs. him. silva is so f'in good though that is kryptonite is still not enough to take the belt from him

Cain Velasquez - his kryptonie is JDS. JDS has good enough TDD to keep it standing and is a much better striker than Cain

Jon Jones - his kryptonite is Machida. Jones is so head and shoulders above that he could still win' date=' but stylistically Machida's distancing is perfect to avoid Jones' takedowns and reach

Anderson Silva - his kryptonite is Chael Sonnen. Silva is like Jones in that he is head and shoulders above the rest, but Chael's strenghts are perfect for Silva's weakness (especially Sonnen's great takedowns)

Machida - his kryptonite is Shogun. Shogun's distancing and muay thai are perfect to combat Machida's style

Name some other people's kryptonites (either the perfect fighting style to beat them or the perfect fighter)[/quote']

rugrats+was+my+whole+childhood+I+NEED+MORE+GIFS+these+_b992fb71dda69a6f6c97acf83f2ded01.jpg

Dominic Cruz - Renan Barao. if anybody is going to beat Cruz its someone who possesses TDD, Jui-Jitsu skills, some serious striking skills and quickness. Barao possesses all of these skills.

Jose Aldo - This is difficult. You need someone who can negate Aldo's leg kicks, those are definitely his biggest weapon besides his speed and you need a guy who can counter Jose when he attacks. I think currently no one can stop the machine that is Jose Aldo.

Ben Henderson - Like Henderson but I think he loses to Nate Diaz or Pettis. Diaz has a pace I don't I don't think Bendo can match plus his has sick jui-jitsu skills. And Pettis has beat him before and he theres a good chance it'll happen again.

GSP - Nick Diaz. I really feel Nick will submit GSP if they fought. I think GSP will muscle Diaz around and throw him on the ground then thats were Nick will submit him. Th Diaz brothers have unmatched Jui-Jitsu skills in the UFC.

Anderson Silva - Sonnen laid the blueprint you need a high level wrestler like weidman ( I dislike weidman) or Boesch. Or a guy like Lombard who is physically intimidating. When has Silva fought a guy like Lombard, almost never.

Jones- I'm going to say Lyoto Machida or Daniel Cormier. Lyoto is the only one who has won a round against Jones. I feel Lyoto has the best chance( because of his quickness) at getting in on Jones reach. Cormier has amazing wrestling skills to match Jones and KO power in his hands, he would be a formidable opponent for jones.

JDS- its simple you need someone with high level wrestling skills such as Cain Velasquez. If you strike with JDS your going down!

Archived