Jones vs Hendo thoughts

JBJF

I am a fan of Jones

I am a fan of Hendo

I want to see Hendo vs Machida

I want to see Jones extend his title defense streak

I want to see Hendo get another title

I want to see Hendo win the LHW title and drop down to fight Anderson for the MW and hold both belts at the same time

I want to see Jones clean out the division and move up

all in all I'm not sure who I want to see win....

I am a fan of Hendo

I want to see Hendo vs Machida

I want to see Jones get his head knocked into the 12th row

I want to see Hendo get another title

I want to see Hendo win the LHW title and drop down to fight Anderson for the MW and hold both belts at the same time

I want to see Jones go on a losing skid and get cut

I want Hendo to destroy Jones

Fixed. :D

Jon Jones is going to **** Hendo up

that is all

We all know that is probably what will happen. I will, however, be cheering for Hendo at the top of my lungs until the fight is over. If Hendo manages to pull off a victory, I will run down the street fapping like a madman yelling "Hendo!" over and over until I pass out from pure ecstasy.

We all know that is probably what will happen. I will' date=' however, be cheering for Hendo at the top of my lungs until the fight is over. If Hendo manages to pull off a victory, I will run down the street fapping like a madman yelling "Hendo!" over and over until I pass out from pure ecstasy.[/quote']

lmao I know you will brother. :D

We all know that is probably what will happen. I will' date=' however, be cheering for Hendo at the top of my lungs until the fight is over. If Hendo manages to pull off a victory, I will run down the street fapping like a madman yelling "Hendo!" over and over until I pass out from pure ecstasy.[/quote']

I hope I live closer to you than I think I do and happen to have my camera handy.

Edit: Not H o m o

I'll have my neighbors take pics so I can post them for you. :eek:

I hope I live closer to you than I think I do and happen to have my camera handy.

Edit: Not H o m o

I am thinking of getting a flight over there to take pic's myself, and not just in a gay way

Every is acting like people are over looking Henderson because they are saying Machida is now going to face Jones when in fact Jones has to get through Henderson first. Many people including myself think that Jones will beat Hendo but in the off chance that he doesn't I think it will be very very likely that Jones will get an immediate rematch. The UFC has so much stock in Jones that it would be bizarre of them not to.

I recently came across a new website that has every fighter video blog on it. I always really enjoyed the behind the scenes footage but it was very difficult to find these videos so I think it is awesome they are in one spot now. Crossvid.com. Since I enjoy it so much I thought I would share.

I recently came across a new website that has every fighter video blog on it. I always really enjoyed the behind the scenes footage but it was very difficult to find these videos so I think it is awesome they are in one spot now. Crossvid.com. Since I enjoy it so much I thought I would share.

Nothing suspicious about this.

Every is acting like people are over looking Henderson because they are saying Machida is now going to face Jones when in fact Jones has to get through Henderson first. Many people including myself think that Jones will beat Hendo but in the off chance that he doesn't I think it will be very very likely that Jones will get an immediate rematch. The UFC has so much stock in Jones that it would be bizarre of them not to.

Dan's only real chance of winning is IF he happens to land that big right.

I want him to win...

BUT I think he will get choked out.

Bones is likely gonna tool Hendo. Seriously, Hendo only has a punchers chance, which is all he really needs cuz he seems to rely on that all the time, despite being much better overall than most of his recent opponents, (not Rua; Fedor, Calvacante and Babalu). But..., I don't see Hendo being strong, quick or athletic enough to do anything to Bones.

Archived