Why have the bisping bashing threads stopped?

Sisti

That used to be all you saw on MMA forums...do people really think he's that much better now or is he just not as much of an instigator anymore?

Or are MMA fans just getting more mature and not feeling the need to bash people that they pay to see

Partly this' date=' and they haters also need a break. It most be tiring hating some much[/quote']

ya, does get old after a while

i think bisping got most of the respect once chael (the guy who bashes everyone) started complimenting bisping non-stop

just waiting for someone to post the pic' date=' because that never gets old either :rolleyes:[/quote']

i still hate him, hes a cheater, a loser, and a can

Dan_Henderson_Michael_Bisping_display_image.jpg?1326309195

Good yes' date=' great no, champion never[/quote']

I think he's maybe two steps less than great, but very good, indeed.

Not this at all. Bisping is terrible and has no credible wins to say otherwise. His career high is losing to Chael.

You mean being robbed by Chael? Everyone knew that was crooked, but just decided to overlook it for the sake of Silva vs. Sonnen II.

I think he's maybe two steps less than great' date=' but very good, indeed.

You mean being robbed by Chael? Everyone knew that was crooked, but just decided to overlook it for the sake of Silva vs. Sonnen II.[/quote']

Whatever helps you sleep at night, even if it is ridiculously stupid. Sonnen threw and landed more strikes, attempted and gained more takedowns. Bisping didn't win that fight whatsoever.

The new wave sadly in the UFC is to trash talk and call out fighters.It is free hype/advertising for the UFC.Bisping has been over shadowed by the constant stream of this nonsense.

We got guys calling out fighters when they are already booked to fight...Silva for example calling out GSP.

Geesh i am sure we can get all the trash we need to read at BjPenn.COMedyhour.

Somebody tried to call out Belcher,i don't even remember who that was,it occurs so often now.Penn's new excuse is roids,like he never knew roids was rampant in the fight industry lol,it is rampant in all sports.

Sports used to be about tons of fun,now it is such big business,trash talking/managers/marketing all play into who fights.Bisping is but a little tiny spec on the tip of a molecule.

All i know about Bisping now is he comes from the land hosting the Olympics,shrouded by tons of controversy just like the UFC.

Archived