The Flying Carpet to drop the Featherweight?

GoldenAfro

According to his facebook page which is ran by the guy who runs a gym that Clay owns:

"I keep hearing whispers of a 145lb Clay Guida coming........soon........stay tuned....

Que up 5 post about how he would do at 145 and a hundred post about how he won't have a problem making weight because he loves to run.

LOL TRYING TO DROP TO AN IRRELEVANT DIVISION TO STAY ON THE MAIN CARD.

I said he should do this ages ago. He would give Aldo a hard time if he could wear him down.

Its kind of stupid in a way because I think he could have won the Maynard fight if he engaged more, so he would have been near a title shot. Now he's in the doghouse and thinking of dropping a weight class.

I said he should do this ages ago. He would give Aldo a hard time if he could wear him down.

Its kind of stupid in a way because I think he could have won the Maynard fight if he engaged more' date=' so he would have been near a title shot. Now he's in the doghouse and thinking of dropping a weight class.[/quote']

You're joking right? Regardless of how good Guida's chin is he would get knocked clean out.

Archived