US Judoka Expelled

classicboxer

such a dumb law... such a dumb rule...

should be legalized...

36aqfu.jpg

maybe it gives him an advantage somehow? not saying he should be banned ad stripped of his medals, but maybe some kind of experiment to see how he performs and recovers with and without weed, would be good to see some facts

maybe it gives him an advantage somehow? not saying he should be banned ad stripped of his medals' date=' but maybe some kind of experiment to see how he performs and recovers with and without weed, would be good to see some facts[/quote']

there lies the problem...if it were actually legal we could run as many tests and experiments with it as we wanted. its illegality limits the testing and research we can do with it which is a major problem...

maybe it gives him an advantage somehow? not saying he should be banned ad stripped of his medals' date=' but maybe some kind of experiment to see how he performs and recovers with and without weed, would be good to see some facts[/quote']

^^^ Clearly has never smoked weed ^^^

If you had, you wouldn't need to do any experiments. In my 10+ years of smoking weed, I have never onced contemplated racing in a pool. If I did, it's because there was

A) More weed on the other side of the pool,

B) Freshly cooked deep fried chicken wings or pizza on the other side of the pool.

Archived