So Which Is It???

Doctor_Obviously

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do you ever get tired of sucking Jones' **** Doc?

When you're being pushed as the face of the sport, you get caught drunk, wrecking into a pole at 5am in the morning with 2 drunk minors in the car with you while your wife and child are at home......

This is pretty hard to excuse...Ontop of that the general consensus was a he was a piece of trash guy beforehand.

hendo has beat heavyweights' date=' and machida is awsome and can beat HW as well....

and yes, he is too big and should get KTFO at HW....

i would love this series of events:

1.hendo KOs him

2.JDS KO's him

3.a mid tier HW KO's him, he retires or gets cut[/quote']

I think I'm falling in love. :D

Jon Jones too big for LHW and he should move to HW? Yet' date=' Hendo and Machida have the abilities to beat Jones....?

lol, haters get your story straight.

Discuss.:cool:[/quote']

I've never said anything about Jones being too big for LHW. Kudos to him if he can make the weight. You can't argue his size doesn't give him an edge. Again Kudo's to him for having the abilities and skill to take advantage of that.

Currently he will get destroyed at HW. Gate Keeper at best if he moved up today. It's going to take time before he can compete with the top HW's but even so Im sure there are he few top HW he could beat currently but on a consistant basis most top HW's would destroy him right now.

Hendo and Machida could potentially beat Jones. I don't feel it's likely but they have what it takes. Gustoff does as well. Maybe even Thiago Silva.

Also being a fan of Jones doesn't make you special or prove some kind of knowledge the rest of us don't know. :P

I noticed you said something the other day like "Until im proved wrong about Jones". You get zero credit. The credit lies with Jones.

I don't understand the hate towards Jones, nor the comparisons to HWs. If he makes weight, he's a LHW, end of story. He's the best LHW champ in a long time. The gap between him and those he's beaten is so great, a lot of people now consider the rest 'cans'. I'm rooting for Hendo, but JBJ clearly has the advantage.

I've never said anything about Jones being too big for LHW. Kudos to him if he can make the weight. You can't argue his size doesn't give him an edge. Again Kudo's to him for having the abilities and skill to take advantage of that.

Currently he will get destroyed at HW. Gate Keeper at best if he moved up today. It's going to take time before he can compete with the top HW's but even so Im sure there are he few top HW he could beat currently but on a consistant basis most top HW's would destroy him right now.

Hendo and Machida could potentially beat Jones. I don't feel it's likely but they have what it takes. Gustoff does as well. Maybe even Thiago Silva.

Also being a fan of Jones doesn't make you special or prove some kind of knowledge the rest of us don't know. :P

I noticed you said something the other day like "Until im proved wrong about Jones". You get zero credit. The credit lies with Jones.

lol that slow *** juice monkey wouldn't stand a chance. He doesn't have a single noteworthy win unless you think knocking Keith Jardine out is a major accomplishment.

I don't understand the hate towards Jones' date=' nor the comparisons to HWs. If he makes weight, he's a LHW, end of story. He's the best LHW champ in a long time. The gap between him and those he's beaten is so great, a lot of people now consider the rest 'cans'. I'm rooting for Hendo, but JBJ clearly has the advantage.[/quote']

I don't think the gap is a great as most people think unless we're talking Hamill and Matyushenko.

Machida gave Jones a major struggle in that first round and had oppourtunities to finish after he hurt him. They are matched much closer than it appeared.

Rampage wasn't successful at all offensively but he shut him down for 3 rounds pretty impressively besides the knee kicks he didn't know how to deal with but he actually did fairly well besides that.

Rashad lasted the whole fight he was just outclassed with Jones reach and didn't seem to be able to pull the trigger at the right moments. If he changed his strategy some and brought the fight to Jones more along with more active grappling blended with his hand combinations i think he could make it a much closer fight and even beat Jones.

I don't think the gap is a great as most people think unless we're talking Hamill and Matyushenko.

Machida gave Jones a major struggle in that first round and had oppourtunities to finish after he hurt him. They are matched much closer than it appeared.

Rampage wasn't successful at all offensively but he shut him down for 3 rounds pretty impressively besides the knee kicks he didn't know how to deal with but he actually did fairly well besides that.

Rashad lasted the whole fight he was just outclassed with Jones reach and didn't seem to be able to pull the trigger at the right moments. If he changed his strategy some and brought the fight to Jones more along with more active grappling blended with his hand combinations i think he could make it a much closer fight and even beat Jones.

if only it was as easy as talking about it.

I could of said the same thing about Ryan Bader vs Machida. If Only , if only, if only....

If ONLY Bader rushed in there and hardtackled NFL style Machida for 3 rounds. But i guess its more difficult than it looks against really top class fighters.

At the end of the day Jones disassembled Jones in the second round. It was pretty decisive.

Rampage didn't come close to being effective against Jones.

Rashad was doing ok. He said he hurt his leg on a high kick (after the one that made Jones back up). After that (second round I believe), he was ineffective.

if only it was as easy as talking about it.

I could of said the same thing about Ryan Bader vs Machida. If Only ' date=' if only, if only....

If ONLY Bader rushed in there and hardtackled NFL style Machida for 3 rounds. But i guess its more difficult than it looks against really top class fighters.[/quote']

Im just saying those fights are closer than they appeared but not so much to typical casual fan that thinks they were complete domination.

There were quite a few of moments that did go sour for Jones in those fights but he handled those situations well. Hamil, Matyushenko and even Shogun was total domination.

Just a few adjustments on Rashad, Page and Machida parts that i know they're capable of and those fights could have been alot closer and even won by them.

Shogun, Matyushenko etc. all the adjustments in the world wouldn't have helped in 100 fights against Jones.

what do you mean hes a pedophile? please explain.

You know those girls were 25yo's in that car right?

lol I don't mean anything by it I'm trolling ...

But if you need proof:

Jones was hanging out with this 16 year old before the crash.

https://twitter.com/_TooLegitBritt

Hell even her most recent tweet (lol I couldn't have planned this) is this:

Brittany ‏@_TooLegitBritt

#ThingsIReallyLike tall guys with big arms.

^https://twitter.com/_TooLegitBritt/status/232569816261726208

ArCWeW0CAAEXeDz.jpg:large

11cfn8h.png

GMQX6.gif

Obviously cigarettes ^

lusmG.jpg

^lol Mayhem

roflmao

You can laugh all you want but he's got serious power, isn't easy to takedown and he's huge which would negate Jones reach and size somewhat. He's also very aggressive. Styles make fights.

If the following fighters all fought Jones 10 times ( and assuming they were healthy and peaking ) I think most of them could beat him atleast 3-4 out of ten.

I think Machida, Rashad and Gustoff could beat Jones 3 to 4 out of 10

Rampage, and Thiago maybe more like 2-3 out of 10

I think Shogun could do it 1-10

Do you ever get tired of sucking Jones' **** Doc?

^^So insulting me makes you look like the bigger guy in front of all your boyfriends here....? lol

...kids.

:rolleyes:

Does it make you feel better, even though I simply asked a question?.... but failed to reply to anything because you were too busy talking about sucking ****....? I see...

Jon Jones too big for LHW and he should move to HW? Yet' date=' Hendo and Machida have the abilities to beat Jones....?

lol, haters get your story straight.

Discuss.:cool:[/quote']

Wait, your a Jon Jones fan doc? Learn something new every day.:D

Jon Jones can fight at LHW all he wants as long as he makes the weight. But do you honestly think he could beat all these fighters, as dominantly as he does if he was the average size for the division? If he fought guys his own size he would probably be average to maybe above average. His whole style is tailored around the fact he has such a large reach advantage, there's no telling how he would fight if he was the same size as everyone else.

Wait' date=' your a Jon Jones fan doc? Learn something new every day.:D

Jon Jones can fight at LHW all he wants as long as he makes the weight. But do you honestly think he could beat all these fighters, as dominantly as he does if he was the average size for the division? If he fought guys his own size he would probably be average to maybe above average. His whole style is tailored around the fact he has such a large reach advantage, there's no telling how he would fight if he was the same size as everyone else.[/quote']

Reach has nothing to do with opponents taking him down, so why don't they try?....what's next, Jon Jones is too strong for LHW? lol Gustaffson is also 205 and taller than Jones.

I don't understand the hate towards Jones' date=' nor the comparisons to HWs. If he makes weight, he's a LHW, end of story.[/quote']

It's called envy, it's an ugly quality, and a lot of forum warriors have it

None of these guys would say more than 1 word to jones' face, and getting mad at them for it is useless because they know jones would kick all their asses no matter how hard they type their keyboards :D:D

hendo has beat heavyweights' date=' and machida is awsome and can beat HW as well....

and yes, he is too big and should get KTFO at HW....

i would love this series of events:

1.hendo KOs him

2.JDS KO's him

3.a mid tier HW KO's him, he retires or gets cut[/quote']

Lol if JBJ moves up to HW, I doubt DW would ever give him JDS. it would be Schaub, Kimbo, maybe even Matt Serra. But JDS, Cain, and the like are off limits.

Reach has nothing to do with opponents taking him down' date=' so why don't they try?....what's next, Jon Jones is too strong for LHW? lol Gustaffson is also 205 and taller than Jones.[/quote']

Really? So the fact that they have to stay further back has nothing to do with how well they can set up a takedown?

Really? So the fact that they have to stay further back has nothing to do with how well they can set up a takedown?

Really good point but fighters have been able to clinch with him and haven't taken him down there. I agree with what you said and the easiest way to take someone down is striking to close distance then immediately taking them down when both your forward momentum and thiers to counter strike collide. It disrupts thier balance and makes immediate takedowns so much easier.

However there's more to takedowns than just closing distance and going immediately for doubles, singles or bodylock trips off the shoot. You can also close just to clinch and establish position first and then work to get a dominant position/angle and try to off balance them and or use striking from the clinch to setup trips, throws and leg takedowns.

What a bunch of looney toons on here.....crying about size. Making weight is making weight period!! Smaller guys have beaten bigger guys in MMA from time to time.

I am suprised some of you didn't cry about the size dissadvantage when Cain fought Bigfoot.....Cain still whupped the caveman!

What a bunch of looney toons on here.....crying about size. Making weight is making weight period!! Smaller guys have beaten bigger guys in MMA from time to time.

I am suprised some of you didn't cry about the size dissadvantage when Cain fought Bigfoot.....Cain still whupped the caveman!

Word. I have no beef with Jones as a fighter. Great fighter, if he can make the weight and has the skills more power to him.

My only beef with him is because he's a pedo, a pompous jerk that thinks his ish don't stink, an irresponsible menace to society that was nearly guilty of vehicular homicide and should be in jail for 25 to life.

Again......people acting like they have not done stupid bleep in their life. Didn't you guys get drunk and crazy in college??? Or am I talking to a bunch of 15 yr olds??

I've never done any drinking and driving and the only time i was hitting on 15 yr olds was when i was that age myself.

This isn't his first crash either. The guy is a menace on the road. He's averaging wrecking a car a year lately.

lol I don't mean anything by it I'm trolling ...

But if you need proof:

Jones was hanging out with this 16 year old before the crash.

https://twitter.com/_TooLegitBritt

Hell even her most recent tweet (lol I couldn't have planned this) is this:

^https://twitter.com/_TooLegitBritt/status/232569816261726208

ArCWeW0CAAEXeDz.jpg:large

11cfn8h.png

GMQX6.gif

Obviously cigarettes ^

lusmG.jpg

^lol Mayhem

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

new nickname Pedophile

^^So insulting me makes you look like the bigger guy in front of all your boyfriends here....? lol

...kids.

:rolleyes:

Does it make you feel better' date=' even though I simply asked a question?.... but failed to reply to anything because you were too busy talking about sucking ****....? I see...[/quote']

well to be fair this is a troll thread.

The day Jon loses...

I have a feeling Doc & Fumble are going to cop some heat.

I've already copped enough heat and Jones hasn't been in any trouble yet. If he loses' date=' he loses....doesn't take away the fact of what he's done at his age in so little time.

It's called envy, it's an ugly quality, and a lot of forum warriors have it

None of these guys would say more than 1 word to jones' face, and getting mad at them for it is useless because they know jones would kick all their asses no matter how hard they type their keyboards :D:D

'

Good point.

Takedown is a takedown. If you can do it' date=' you can do it, if you can't, you can't.

^^This Skill>Size and if Hendo beats Jones, the haters will have nothing more to say and I'll say good for Hendo.

Word. I have no beef with Jones as a fighter. Great fighter' date=' if he can make the weight and has the skills more power to him.

My only beef with him is because he's a[b'] pedo, a pompous jerk that thinks his ish don't stink[/b], an irresponsible menace to society that was nearly guilty of vehicular homicide and should be in jail for 25 to life.

You just described half the men in the world. That's as old as Hamill>Jones.

Again......people acting like they have not done stupid bleep in their life. Didn't you guys get drunk and crazy in college??? Or am I talking to a bunch of 15 yr olds??

Exactly.

Archived