UFC on FOX 4 salaries

Rex_Kwon_Do

http://mmajunkie.com/news/30101/ufc-on-fox-4-salaries-rua-machida-top-events-963000-payroll.mma

The full UFC on FOX 4 paydays (the commission combined purses and win bonuses into one amount) included:

The full UFC on FUEL TV 4 payouts included:

Mauricio "Shogun" Rua: $240,000 (includes $70,000 win bonus)

def. Brandon Vera: $70,000

Lyoto Machida: $200,000 (no win bonus)

def. Ryan Bader: $47,000

Joe Lauzon: $48,000 (includes $24,000 win bonus)

def. Jamie Varner: $12,000

Mike Swick: $86,000 (includes $43,000 win bonus)

def. DaMarques Johnson: $18,000

Nam Phan: $20,000 (includes $10,000 win bonus)

def. Cole Miller: $21,000

Phil Davis: $30,000

vs. Wagner Prado: $16,000

Rani Yahya: $24,000 (includes $12,000 win bonus)

def. Josh Grispi: $15,000

Phil De Fries: $32,000 (includes $16,000 win bonus)

def. Oli Thompson: $11,000

Manny Gamburyan: $36,000 (includes $18,000 win bonus)

def. Michihiro Omigawa: $11,000

John Moraga: $18,000 (includes $9,000 win bonus)

def. Ulysses Gomez: $8,000

If I ever thought someone was getting overpaid....it's definitely Brandon Vera.

Machida signed the contract so he should be happy with what he has. I would rather have more guaranteed money every fight than a little extra bonus if I win.

Shogun made more and got a win bonus. I wonder when Machida signed, must have been during that "rough patch" because when he was undefeated he would have been worth a lot more, surely.

Machida signed the contract so he should be happy with what he has. I would rather have more guaranteed money every fight than a little extra bonus if I win.

Yep, it is a better to have a higher fixed income than rely on topping up with bonuses you may or may not get.

Shogun made more and got a win bonus. I wonder when Machida signed' date=' must have been during that "rough patch" because when he was undefeated he would have been worth a lot more, surely.[/quote']

Shogun on $170k plus 70k bonus.

Machida on $200k

Shogun only made more because of the bonus

and Machida is 2 and 5 in his last 7 fights

what is your point?

He was on an 8 fight win streak in the UFC and won the title during it. He's worth way more than Slobum.

You probably wouldn't have even heard of MMA if it weren't for people like Shogun.

What a dummy :)

People like Shogun? Shogun wasn't even one of the fighters that got me into MMA.

He was on an 8 fight win streak in the UFC and won the title during it. He's worth way more than Slobum.

People like Shogun? Shogun wasn't even one of the fighters that got me into MMA.

He was probably one of the fighters that got your favorite fighters into the sport.

He has a terrible injury record which means he cannot fight to the level he once could yet he is one of the most decorated fighters in MMA history and still brings it when he fights.

It's crazy to see fans such as yourself hate on guys who helped build the sport we love.

He was probably one of the fighters that got your favorite fighters into the sport.

He has a terrible injury record which means he cannot fight to the level he once could yet he is one of the most decorated fighters in MMA history and still brings it when he fights.

It's crazy to see fans such as yourself hate on guys who helped build the sport we love.

He looks terrible every time I see him and his fanboys are on the level of Fedor's. I can't like him.

He looks terrible every time I see him and his fanboys are on the level of Fedor's. I can't like him.

I never said you had to like him, there are so many great fighters I dislike due to their personality, way they fight etc.

To respect a fighter however is different and you'd expect MMA fans to show a degree of respect for guys who built the sport.

Archived