Favorite defining moments

tapout_69

I haven't posted in a while here.. But does anyone wanna share moments in a UFC fight that if someone where to mention a fighters name that would come to mind?

Such as for me GSP vs Koscheck 1. When Kos tries to get the single leg on GSP in the 3rd round I believe and GSP sprawls and gets top position.

Or Anderson vs Forrest when he evades 3 punches and knocks down Forrest. Lastly, Bj in the first 30 seconds of the Sanchez fights he counters him and lands the first ever knock down on Diego.

When Edgar slammed Maynard in the 2nd round of their 1st title fight. That was epic.

That was like the rocky moment for Edgar lol I was their at that event in Vegas. The crowd was going crazy. :eek:

Florian peeing while fighting BJ

Huh? Did that happen or is that a poke at Florian haha

BJ knocked Diego down in the first round

For me

Yves Edwards semi flying headkick KO

James Irvin flying knee KO

Zombie twister

GSP greasing while fighting BJ

Florian peeing while fighting BJ

Gerald Harris slam KO

didn't know about this. When did that happen? round wise

Had to research it. He did' date=' the gif shows him clinching bj and kneeing him then piss comes out the bottom of his shorts LOL

It was the 3rd round[/quote']

pretty bad, but not as bad as sylvia crapping himself.

Hughes vs GSP 1: GSP uses his "best grappling in the world" to tap with only 1 second to go in the round

Serra vs GSP 1: GSP uses his "best striking in the world" to get out struck and eat 50 punches before tapping to strikes with only 2 seconds to go in the round

Both amazing displays of true warrior spirit by GSP

WAR GSP!!!!!!!!!!!

penn.jpg

Watch that fight last night' date=' I like how BJ called the fight. He's done its over! haha

Hughes vs GSP 1: GSP uses his "best grappling in the world" to tap with only 1 second to go in the round

Serra vs GSP 1: GSP uses his "best striking in the world" to get out struck and eat 50 punches before tapping to strikes with only 2 seconds to go in the round

Both amazing displays of true warrior spirit by GSP

WAR GSP!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol you sound like GSP's biggest fan right here.. :D

Another moment in a fight I can think of in Silva vs Sonnen 1, when Anderson actually gets Chael down then from half guard he gets ahold of Andersons waist and drives him and reverses him onto his back. Sick wrestling skills regardless of what people think of Sonnen

Archived