Is Rory ducking BJ?

Abusername

im not sure why hed duck BJPenn, i think Rory would smash him. Matter of fact, i dont even think it would be a competition. This is almost a mismatch. Watching Rory and watching BJPenn, is like watching a upcoming killer vs an old star. I dont think the old star is going to win this one. Rorys MMA record is 13-1, he almost has BJPenn's entire winning record already @23 years old.

-calls out a guy who's retired

-challenge accepted

-penn demands VADA

-rory accepts (otherwise it's 100% sure he uses roids)

-penn has problems with agreements of vada

-rory starts talking trash like penn's ducking him

-penn enrolls

-rory is silenced, enrolls too

-6 weeks before the fight, he backs out because of a cut

Ofcourse he's ducking. Even if not, it's shady.

im not sure why hed duck BJPenn' date=' i think Rory would smash him. Matter of fact, i dont even think it would be a competition. This is almost a mismatch. Watching Rory and watching BJPenn, is like watching a upcoming killer vs an old star. I dont think the old star is going to win this one. [b']Rorys MMA record is 13-1, he almost has BJPenn's entire winning record already @23 years old[/b].

Penn spends his entire career fighting the best fighters in the world in four different weightclasses... Rory beats up cans or gets stopped by the only ranked welterweight he's ever fought.

Ok, now that we've established Rory is ducking, what about the other angle of all of this? Has anyone ever heard of a fighter pulling out of a fight for a superficial cut? Even if that really was the reason he pulled out of the fight I would question his warrior spirit and consider him a Diva at best and a coward at worst.

Penn spends his entire career fighting the best fighters in the world in four different weightclasses... Rory beats up cans or gets stopped by the only ranked welterweight he's ever fought.

Told ^

I lol when people say Rory has a 13-1 record without listing all the no-names on that record.

Of course he is

It's so blatantly obvious that it's rediculous LoL

"Oh, I got a cut, there goes the testing that I volunteered for"

Lamesauce

And then he has the audacity to try to push the fight longer than it needs to be to get himself clean

"let's do it at UFC ____"

Penn - "Nah, **** that ****, let's do it at the UFC that is in plenty of time for your cut to be healed"

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Such lame obvious BS from Rory

-calls out a guy who's retired

-challenge accepted

-penn demands VADA

-rory accepts (otherwise it's 100% sure he uses roids)

-penn has problems with agreements of vada

-rory starts talking trash like penn's ducking him

-penn enrolls

-rory is silenced' date=' enrolls too

-6 weeks before the fight, he backs out because of a cut

Ofcourse he's ducking. Even if not, it's shady.[/quote']

This ^^^^

X infinity

Archived