Is Roy trying to get cut or something!

JonesyUK

Cant believe Roy posted this to his Twitter and Facebook accounts, uncle Dana not gonna be happy :eek:

Roy Nelson ‏@roynelsonmma

The Juice is good @Danawhite says so as long as you don't over do it Retweet @ufc . Now I know why Overeem is OK... http://fb.me/IP37wRgc

181099_10151075729402512_1398720102_n.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=10231613&l=4f06f87322&id=125196232511

Discuss. thanx

Anyone who thought the UFC was serious about roids mustve come down in the last shower.

OF course they arent serious and if it means making money of fighters who use it what do you think Dana would want, A clean fighter or a pay cheque.

I liked the method acting skills of Dana saying how pissed he wass at Reem and he couldnt talk right now.

the guy is a fraud

Anyone who thought the UFC was serious about roids mustve come down in the last shower.

I dont know, with the size of UFC I cant see them wanting to take the risk of their fighters playing with fire... I mean look at the Nick Diaz and Overeem situation, those two being out this year will easily cost them half a million to a million PPV buys alone!

You can also see that all the UFC current champions do not do any kind of PED's or roids, none of them are ripped!

Well, perhaps JBJ uses a duiretic to keep his weight down :D

When isnt he :rolleyes:

This just seems a bit 'too far' in that he is incriminating Dana directly as saying to fighters that it IS OK TO DO ROIDS :eek:

I really cant see him taking this as typical Roy trolling/joking

Yeah hope he gets in crap for it.

Starting to dislike Roy-talking a bit too much and it's not even funny...

Archived