JDS and Hendo fans

ThePack19

Lmao, they fought once and Cain couldn't last as long a Hugh Heffner hard on or a Kim Kardashian relationship. . JDS then goes on to another flawless performance. He has the second best defensive wrestling in the sport. He will never get taken down and will hold the belt as long as he pleases. Get used to it dawg.

• 2 weeks later...

Ya know what......JDS did catch Cain and knocked him out, Cain had a bad night and he got caught, it happens. It is not like he put a whupping on him or a full on assault beatdown......no sir. But Cain is coming back and he is ticked off!!! He is gonna bring it and take JDS down and make it bloody! This is what JDS got coming his way and it ain't gonna be pretty for him cuz Cain is taking it back!

bigfoot-vs-velasquez-12.jpg

There is a difference.......I got butthurt over the loss.......JDS fans are butthurt over the rematch and know Cain is bringing the pain.

lol who is butt hurt about the rematch? If anything, most are probably happy to get a new Cain KTFO pic.

Ya know what......JDS did catch Cain and knocked him out' date=' Cain had a bad night and he got caught, it happens. It is not like he put a whupping on him or a full on assault beatdown......no sir. But Cain is coming back and he is ticked off!!! He is gonna bring it and take JDS down and make it bloody! This is what JDS got coming his way and it ain't gonna be pretty for him cuz Cain is taking it back!

[/quote']

A one-punch win in about 1 minute is worse than a beating. Why? Cuz JDS showed already he only needs 1 shot to put Cain out. If you look at the punch it wasn't even a clean one.

Btw, still nobody has been able to take JDS down. I don't see Cain being the first.

A one-punch win in about 1 minute is worse than a beating. Why? Cuz JDS showed already he only needs 1 shot to put Cain out. If you look at the punch it wasn't even a clean one.

Btw' date=' still nobody has been able to take JDS down. I don't see Cain being the first.[/quote']

LOL.....NO. What JDS showed is you can get lucky sometimes. I will take a one punch KO over a brutal beatdown anytime. Getting man-handled and whupped around the ring, face smashed in, tossed like a rag doll is worse than a quickie.

Archived