What is the likely scenario for JBJ If Hendo beats him?

JonesyUK

If (when) Dan Henderson beats Jon Jones 1st September, what is the most likely scenario to happen :confused:

1.) He gets an immediate rematch, as UFC have invested too much in him. Lyoto gets screwed, either sits out and waits or fights Shogun or Gus

2.) He fights Shogun next in a No1 contenders match to face the winner of Machida/Hendo

3.) He goes to 'back of the line' so to speak, has to work his way back up to a title shot

4.) He leaves the LHW division and moves up to his natural weight class of HW, most likely straight into a no1 contenders fight with either Cain or Overeem

Discuss and Vote. thanx

I imagine the blow of having his hype train derailed would be too much for his psyche to handle and he'd go off the deep end. His obvious alcohol problems will be exacerbated. He'll fall into a spiral of hookers and blow, his wife and all the hangers on will leave him and eventually he'll be found dead in a gutter without a penny to his name. :D

immediate rematch I think because Jones has been so dominant and they would have to since he's just simply been that good, that also means that Machida could fight Gustaffson for No. 1 Contender and less people would complain if Machida won and got the title shot

Or if he moves up to HW, then Hendo won't have to fight him again and risk losing and he'll go down in history as the greatest fighter ever P4P (or at least Top 3).

He won't lose but if he does he'll likely

end up dropping down to middleweight

I agree, he'll probably decide to try and fight guys even smaller then him. Also I'm sure he'll go to the greg jackson playbook of running away and laying on people. That seems to be the trend when one of his fighters gets exposed.

dana said after ufc on fx4 in a media interview when asked

" what is jbj loses does he get an imiediate rematch"

dana reply was something like

" no the next match is already made "

so id guess jbj would get shot after machida

Lol, i remember him saying the same after UFC 144... Remember, Pettis is next, the LW division has been held up for 2 years with rematches so we are not gonna do that again :rolleyes:

Archived