Retirement Fight Bonnar V Griffin 3

CRAZYNOONGAH

I considered them retired after the first time i watched them.They looked like two women slapping each other back n forth.I don't even remember any grappling yet these two were so exhausted from throwing a few strikes.Most boxers throw more in warm ups lol.I think Sylvia may have still been champ back then lol,the UFC was really pretty darn slack on talent.

I think they should just both retire now. Griffin doesn't seem like he wants to fight anymore and getting dropped in round 3 by a gassed Tito isn't very good. As for Bonnar judging by his last couple fights he is looking to be more interested in just winning than putting on the exciting performances that he used to.

I think they should just both retire now. Griffin doesn't seem like he wants to fight anymore and getting dropped in round 3 by a gassed Tito isn't very good. As for Bonnar judging by his last couple fights he is looking to be more interested in just winning than putting on the exciting performances that he used to.

that sucks. I can't really understand why he fights that way now expecially since the fight to break his loosing streak was a great battle with K Sos. And with lil Cro Cop and Kingsbu he had 2 finishable cans

that sucks. I can't really understand why he fights that way now expecially since the fight to break his loosing streak was a great battle with K Sos. And with lil Cro Cop and Kingsbu he had 2 finishable cans

I guess I don't really blame him for wanting to go on a little bit of a winning streak but I used to love watching Bonnar fight. He used to be one of the most exciting fighters in the UFC.

Archived