Are you down with gay marriage ?

AxeMurduh

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
is your decisions based on on personal faith/religious reasons?

somewhat yes but like i said..thats just my opinion. and i dont judge people because of which sex they love and i dont have anything against gay marriage.

i mean come on what is the diffrence between a gay couple and a married gay couple ? like, dont make such a big deal from things that actually arent...

you know what i'm saying ?

somewhat yes but like i said..thats just my opinion. and i dont judge people because of which sex they love and i dont have anything against gay marriage.

i mean come on what is the diffrence between a gay couple and a married gay couple ? like' date=' dont make such a big deal from things that actually arent...

you know what i'm saying ?[/quote']

so why then are you against allowing it, at least legally?

I have one person working for me who is in a lesbian relationship. they have been together as a couple for 20 years, and have been legally married for 6 years. (When it became legal here for them to get married). They are some of the happiest people I have met.

I have two gay men working for me (not a couple) one is married the other is in a committed relationship.

Realistically, as couples, I believe they are entitled to the same benefits as my wife and I, things like couples health benefits, death benefits, etc.

To me, love has nothing to do with religion or any of that stuff. If people want to get legally married, let them.

The ****ing state should have no say in marriage regardless of who the parties are. Neither should a ****ing church. That makes no sense at all. I can't imagine someone at the dawn of time said "you know what baby? This **** we got is real good. It's so good we should get lawyers, judges, priests, pastors, and a bunch of random ****s pretending to care to watch us solidify our love in these institutions who are used for nothing more than picking our pockets and making rules. Yeah, let's do that!"

****ing stupid... Keep your retarded religious beliefs in your home and church. Quit getting in the way of other people's pursuit of happiness.

LOL of course the religious person is not completely OK with it. Bigotry at its finest.

Well, if gay people want to go to church that's fine, but they don't believe in the bible so what's the point of getting married if you don't believe that your union is getting a blessing and approval from God?

(Talking about christianity here).

Well' date=' if gay people want to go to church that's fine, but they don't believe in the bible so what's the point of getting married if you don't believe that your union is getting a blessing and approval from God?

(Talking about christianity here).[/quote']

Who cares about having the approval of a fictional deity? Religious people never seize to amaze me with their nonsense.

Well' date=' if gay people want to go to church that's fine, but they don't believe in the bible so what's the point of getting married if you don't believe that your union is getting a blessing and approval from God?

(Talking about christianity here).[/quote']Then whats the point of str8 people who don't believe in god getting married?

Who cares about having the approval of a fictional deity? Religious people never seize to amaze me with their nonsense.

Well in case you don't know that's the reason why people get married.

Or at least that's the real reason before people corrupted it...

(Talking about christianity here).[/quote']

Are you assuming all gay people are not religious? Hopefully not, because that would be presumptuous. Presumptuous, and completely wrong.

Are you assuming all gay people are not religious? Hopefully not' date=' because that would be presumptuous. Presumptuous, and completely wrong.[/quote']

They can't be a christian if they think that being gay is normal.

They might be religious that's for sure but not a christian.

(BTW, there's a gay man who comes to my church once in a while and we talk to him like he's just another guy I talk to him everytime we cross in the street so no, I'm not a gay basher).

(BTW' date=' there's a gay man who comes to my church once in a while and we talk to him like he's just another guy I talk to him everytime we cross in the street so no, I'm not a gay basher).[/quote']

One can only assume in that case that every religious person must get a good price when they sell their daughter into slavery.

Show me a person who follows the bible to the letter, and I'll show you a person in prison.

baring people who go to church every week i doubt anyone gets married for any reason to do with god.

Most do it for combining tax benefits, credit benefits... Etc... Etc. Marriage for God is a farce. Always has been always will be.

Keep filling up those collection bowls and stewing in your congregations of bigotry though religious folks. This subject literally give me a bad taste in my mouth. You people do realize you're being prejudice against ANOTHER ****ING HUMAN BEING BECAUSE GOD AND THE BIBLE(translation fallibile pile of camel dung) SAYS SO, RIGHT?!?!?

LOL of course the religious person is not completely OK with it. Bigotry at its finest.

Read an effing dictionary before using words you dont understand

ROTFLMAO

Says the guy who lives insides a tinfoil hat conspiracy world

(BTW' date=' there's a gay man who comes to my church once in a while and we talk to him like he's just another guy I talk to him everytime we cross in the street so no, I'm not a gay basher).[/quote']

As if you have a clue what qualifies someone as a christian??

One can only assume in that case that every religious person must get a good price when they sell their daughter into slavery.

Show me a person who follows the bible to the letter' date=' and I'll show you a person in prison.[/quote']

or rape and murder. Both of which are justified in the good book.

Most do it for combining tax benefits' date=' credit benefits... Etc... Etc. Marriage for God is a farce. Always has been always will be.

Keep filling up those collection bowls and stewing in your congregations of bigotry though religious folks. This subject literally give me a bad taste in my mouth. You people do realize you're being prejudice against ANOTHER ****ING HUMAN BEING BECAUSE GOD AND THE BIBLE(translation fallibile pile of camel dung) SAYS SO, RIGHT?!?!?[/quote']

MAD^^

How am I having a prejudice against gay people?

I could care less what they do, I'm just voicing my opinion on what I feel is just as much of a farce as you claim the bible to be.

Read an effing dictionary before using words you dont understand

ROTFLMAO

Says the guy who lives insides a tinfoil hat conspiracy world

Didn't you speak out against this behavior in the gun control thread? No real point so just resort to insults...

Oh well, ill play along.

ROTFLMAO at the guy who thinks a fictional deity gives him the right to deny people inalienable rights.

Didn't you speak out against this behavior in the gun control thread? No real point so just resort to insults...

Oh well' date=' ill play along.

ROTFLMAO at the guy who thinks a fictional deity gives him the right to deny people inalienable rights.[/quote']

Honestly, is marriage an inalienable right?

MAD^^

How am I having a prejudice against gay people?

I could care less what they do' date=' I'm just voicing my opinion on what I feel is just as much of a farce as you claim the bible to be.[/quote']

How are you prejudice? Are you kidding me?

Let me break it down to kindergarten terms for you...

Are you for or against gay marriage? Yes or no?

Archived