Cain, step aside.

MPxChamp

And let real men fight.

Na but fo real dawg. You got KO'd in matter of seconds, why should you fight JDS so soon? i mean if Junior wants overeem, then LET him have Reem. Hes the champ, you're irrelevant. Quit talking.

DISCLAIMER: If there are any mexicans here i acually think that cain is a good fighter and like him, but i would much rather see JDS VS REEM.

The only way JDS can beat Cain again is if he lands a hail mary behind the ear again. Otherwise Cain will rip him apart. Cain is a Savage. Just wait until their next fight happens, and you'll see what I'm talking about. JDS is lucky that punch landed. And everyone knows it, that's why they are taking the opportunity while they have it to boast about JDS. Just wait.

No. Overeem can't fight until next year. JDS can fight them both' date=' assuming he gets passed Cain again.[/quote']

JDS and Cain are going to fight in DEC, if they are to fight. I could easily wait one more month for JDS V REEM

The only way JDS can beat Cain again is if he lands a hail mary behind the ear again. Otherwise Cain will rip him apart. Cain is a Savage. Just wait until their next fight happens' date=' and you'll see what I'm talking about. JDS is lucky that punch landed. And everyone knows it, that's why they are taking the opportunity while they have it to boast about JDS. Just wait.[/quote']

jds-ko-cain.png

while i do sort of agree the only thing is that reem is out for a while and who knows if he will pass his next test to get a licence and also if jds can beat cain so easily might as well pick up a pay check while you are waiting for the reem. unless he thinks he will lose and wants a big pay day before he loses to cain ????

he should just fight cain he will win again then he can lose to the reem

The only way JDS can beat Cain again is if he lands a hail mary behind the ear again. Otherwise Cain will rip him apart. Cain is a Savage. Just wait until their next fight happens' date=' and you'll see what I'm talking about. JDS is lucky that punch landed. And everyone knows it, that's why they are taking the opportunity while they have it to boast about JDS. Just wait.[/quote']

The only chance that Cain has is to lay and pray the entire fight. I will laugh if he tries to stand with him again.

JDS and Cain are going to fight in DEC' date=' if they are to fight. I could easily wait one more month for JDS V REEM

[img']http://mmarecap.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/jds-ko-cain.png[/img]

It will be way more than 1 more month. Overeem has to get his license and then once he does and the fight is set up they will have a full training camp which means the fight probably won't go down until March or something.

while i do sort of agree the only thing is that reem is out for a while and who knows if he will pass his next test to get a licence and also if jds can beat cain so easily might as well pick up a pay check while you are waiting for the reem. unless he thinks he will lose and wants a big pay day before he loses to cain ????

he should just fight cain he will win again then he can lose to the reem

The only problem is that if he fights cain we will have to wait a ****load of months for him to face the Reem. I say better to wait one extra month and give Reem the shot than to wait 5 months and see 40 seconds of MMA again.

It will be way more than 1 more month. Overeem has to get his license and then once he does and the fight is set up they will have a full training camp which means the fight probably won't go down until March or something.

http://www.mmamania.com/2012/5/23/3038908/alistair-overeem-the-reem-episode-11-ufc-testosterone

He always gets his way :rolleyes:

The only problem is that if he fights cain we will have to wait a ****load of months for him to face the Reem. I say better to wait one extra month and give Reem the shot than to wait 5 months and see 40 seconds of MMA again.

its not like reem has a set date that he is defiantly getting his licence might as well have jds fight cain while reem gets his **** sorted then they can fight and this way jds can can get another title defence in before he gets embarrassed by ubereem

Overeem could possibly fight on the end of the year card if he has everything in order. JDS vs Reem would be a great headliner for that card.

Exactly :)

its not like reem has a set date that he is defiantly getting his licence might as well have jds fight cain while reem gets his **** sorted then they can fight and this way jds can can get another title defence in before he gets embarrassed by ubereem

JDS vs Cain DEC maybe even JAN, the UFC i full booked until DEC.

JDS vs Reem i mean the champ wants that fight, who are we to denie him that? and i would much rather see JDS fight a guy hes mad at then a guy he respects.

Hmmm, I have a few trains of thought on this subject...

1.) Im much preferring to think of JDS vs Overeem and Cain vs Werdum as a title eliminator fight.

2.) I feel for Cain in this situation though, Dana has done a typical Dana thing and promised a fighter a title shot only to then go "hold-on, maybe we wont do this now because the champ wants this instead and we owe him". That part is BS and just wrong.

3.) People should not be so quick to count Cain out against JDS, as coming off a lay off It was clear last time that he was mentally beaten before even the first punch was thrown! Look, if Mir can go to the second round with JDS, and Nelson and Carwin can go 3 rounds with him, trust me Cain is not getting KO'd in the first round! Note that in 55% of rematches, the guy who lost the first fight won the second....

4.) If Dana is gonna make it JDS vs Overeem, Im not happy about yet another champion only fighting once in a year :mad: I dont know if this is just a Blackhouse thing, but it just seems like Anderson and JDS are creaming it off the marketing and promotions they are doing over in Brazil this year rather than fighting. In-fact JDS has been flying around the world doing promotional work for UFC in Australia, Japan, Canada, Brazil etc he seems to be appearing every week in some kind of promotional photo!

I dont necessarily blame the fighters here, but more the Ed Soares of this world wanting to make every buck they can whilst that coveted UFC title belt is around their waists...

Do you remember that JDS vs Cain was originally supposed to be September/October? Well at first Soares came out saying that it wont be possible because he has heard that Cain has got an injury. A few days later Cain's camp came out and said not true, Cain is ready to fight September/October. The next week Soares changed his mind and said that it is JDS that cant be ready because he is nursing a 'minor' injury :rolleyes:

I smell BS

Hmmm' date=' I have a few trains of thought on this subject...

1.) Im much preferring to think of [i']JDS vs Overeem[/i] and Cain vs Werdum as a title eliminator fight.

2.) I feel for Cain in this situation though, Dana has done a typical Dana thing and promised a fighter a title shot only to then go "hold-on, maybe we wont do this now because the champ wants this instead and we owe him". That part is BS and just wrong.

3.) People should not be so quick to count Cain out against JDS, as coming off a lay off It was clear last time that he was mentally beaten before even the first punch was thrown! Look, if Mir can go to the second round with JDS, and Nelson and Carwin can go 3 rounds with him, trust me Cain is not getting KO'd in the first round! Note that in 55% of rematches, the guy who lost the first fight won the second....

4.) If Dana is gonna make it JDS vs Overeem, Im not happy about yet another champion only fighting once in a year :mad: I dont know if this is just a Blackhouse thing, but it just seems like Anderson and JDS are creaming it off the marketing and promotions they are doing over in Brazil this year rather than fighting. In-fact JDS has been flying around the world doing promotional work for UFC in Australia, Japan, Canada, Brazil etc he seems to be appearing every week in some kind of promotional photo!

I dont necessarily blame the fighters here, but more the Ed Soares of this world wanting to make every buck they can whilst that coveted UFC title belt is around their waists...

Do you remember that JDS vs Cain was originally supposed to be September/October? Well at first Soares came out saying that it wont be possible because he has heard that Cain has got an injury. A few days later Cain's camp came out and said not true, Cain is ready to fight September/October. The next week Soares changed his mind and said that it is JDS that cant be ready because he is nursing a 'minor' injury :rolleyes:

I smell BS

This exactly that fight was already gunna go down like in Sept and then for some reason that didnt happen its BS......They could of had that fight and then possibly the winner of that fighting Reem at the end of the year.

This exactly that fight was already gunna go down like in Sept and then for some reason that didnt happen its BS......They could of had that fight and then possibly the winner of that fighting Reem at the end of the year.

Like i said, it was his management who first said Cain was injured, then when Cains camp turned around and said that wasnt true, they all of a sudden said it was JDS that was !!!

BS is u ask me to milk the time for sponsorship and promotion

he can fight cain now and overeem in 2013...

NO :mad:

How about this, JDS fights reem this year (95% chance reem is done by the end of this year) and Cain vs Cormier?

When Cormier finishes Mir, get him in to the UFC(where he belongs) to face Cain for #1 contender.

Don't forget Cain was KO'd in matter of seconds, does one fight really make him eligible for a title shot again? i say if he wins Cormier then hes earned it.

IF.

NO :mad:

How about this' date=' JDS fights reem this year (95% chance reem is done by the end of this year) and Cain vs Cormier?

When Cormier finishes Mir, get him in to the UFC(where he belongs) to face Cain for #1 contender.

Don't forget Cain was KO'd in matter of seconds, does one fight really make him eligible for a title shot again? i say if he wins Cormier then hes earned it.

IF.[/quote']

There's no chance Overeem fights this year.

Cormier and Cain wont fight each other, they have already said this.

If Cormier beats Mir, in addition to being the GP champ, i believe he comes over and gets a title shot though... So where does that leave overeem?

Perhaps best to just make Overeem vs Cormier in January as the title eliminator

Cormier and Cain wont fight each other' date=' they have already said this.

If Cormier beats Mir, in addition to being the GP champ, i believe he comes over and gets a title shot though... So where does that leave overeem?

Perhaps best to just make Overeem vs Cormier in January as the title eliminator[/quote']

They will fight each other, beliiiii dat.

But seriously now Jonesy, if you had your last 20 bucks which PPV would you buy?

JDSvReem

or

JDSvCain

Exactly, beliii dat.

I don't see him taking down JDS where he has a chance. But stranger things have happened

Cain would have to come forward & try press Cigano against the fence.

OR throw some faints &/or kick & the shoot for a TD.

Hope he gets his face knee'd off IF he does try & shoot though.

Archived