Former UFC heavyweight champiob Brock Lesnar gets into a fight backstage at WWE Raw

dmxyo

I think it's a rumor to help give Brock a tough guy rep in WWE. The evidence shows Brock Lesnar didn't hit that guy 3 times in the face. Ryback wrestled and had no stitches. He had a discolored eye, but it has been that way several days before the "incident." Sounded realistic enough though.

I think it's a rumor to help give Brock a tough guy rep in WWE. The evidence shows Brock Lesnar didn't hit that guy 3 times in the face. Ryback wrestled and had no stitches. He had a discolored eye' date=' but it has been that way several days before the "incident." Sounded realistic enough though.[/quote']

This was not a thing by WWe to make Lesnar look tough this was a leak on dirsheet

Most articles I looked at said on the same day as raw San Antonio which was yesterday. 2 weeks ago was raw 1000 and Brock was there too.

It wouldn't be crazy that they still appeared after. It was supposedly early in the day so they had time to cool off and Ryback get checked up. Brock is on a limited schedule and Summerslam is 2 weeks away so he more than likely would have been used either way.

Trust the article to com from bjpenn.com

It's on multiple websites. Just decided to use that one.

Don't you have a WWE website to troll? This is not MMA news.

inbeforeBorkwashwchamp

0-2 I don't troll or get on any wrestling websites. I saw it on bjpenn.com not a wwe site. He is one of the, if not most popular mma fighter ever so it is sort of mma news.

flawless performance if you ask me. Utilized his wrestling more here than he did against Overeeem.

...which is to say, he used is wrestling. He barely even attempted to use it in the Overeem and Velasquez fights. Blame either his trainers or his ego, or most likely both.

...which is to say' date=' he used is wrestling. He barely even attempted to use it in the Overeem and Velasquez fights. Blame either his trainers or his ego, or most likely both.[/quote']

He tried to use it against Cain. He took him down but Cain got back up in about 15 seconds. Then he tried to bust out his capoeira to escape to the other side of the ring, tripped and Cain bashed him face in.

You already mentioned Big Tim. Cain Velasquez' date=' Junior dos Santos, Tito Ortiz, Forrest Griffin.[b'] Brock is a legend of the sport and it's not long until he gets inducted into the UFC Hall of Fame[/b].

Im glad you admitted your were just trolling.

Nope. Brock Lesmar is a Hall of Famer' date=' even Randy Couture thinks so. Just because you have hatred towards him doesn't mean he will be refused the Hall of Fame spot he earned.[/quote']

He is a hall of famer. That just shows how little of a history modern MMA has.

Nope. Brock Lesmar is a Hall of Famer' date=' even Randy Couture thinks so. Just because you have hatred towards him doesn't mean he will be refused the Hall of Fame spot he earned.[/quote']

I Second this statement.

Debuted at UFC 81

Won Title at 91

Defended at 100

Defended at 116

Brought in many new fans to the UFC, record breaking PPV buys. Talented, Charismatic, and with literally only two years of training took control of the UFC.

I

Archived