What would be your ideal fight finish?

Satronaden

My ideal fight finish would be if Shogun were to fight Forrest again and get him the Muay Thai Clinch, landing like 10 knees with every single 1 connecting, then while Forest is doing his arm flailing defense on the ground Shogun would pummel his face in with at least 5 stomps to his jaw then following it up by kneeing him in the temple like 3 times. Until the referee had to pull him off, with Shogun winning in vintage Shogun KO finish.

susumu05.jpg

My ideal fight finish would be if Shogun were to fight Forrest again and get him the Muay Thai Clinch' date=' landing like 10 knees with every single 1 connecting, then while Forest is doing his arm flailing defense on the ground Shogun would pummel his face in with at least 5 stomps to his jaw then following it up by kneeing him in the temple like 3 times. Until the referee had to pull him off, with Shogun winning in vintage Shogun KO finish.

[img']http://en.susumug.com/pride/050220/susumu05.jpg[/img]

I don't think I've ever seen someone so insanely butthurt over a loss, especially a loss that was already avenged

Archived