Waiting & title shots

Machidas_Homeboy

while you guys are all over condit and others for not taking fights while awaiting title shots. But why do you all forget to mention diaz' date=' are all you guys in this forum that bias.

The guy fought 4 months ago and still wants to wait until december to fight.Now why don't you guys cry about that....[/quote']

Diaz beat dat ***.

Condit *****ed and ran.

while you guys are all over condit and others for not taking fights while awaiting title shots. But why do you all forget to mention diaz' date=' are all you guys in this forum that bias.

The guy fought 4 months ago and still wants to wait until december to fight.Now why don't you guys cry about that....[/quote']

It was actually 3 months ago, and I dont blame him. Anything can happen, why risk it? Theres been people wait waaaaayyy longer.

1) Nate fights a lot more

2) there was a big thing about Nate wanting to wait on here

3)Condit is waiting a lot longer then nate...

Right now GSP is the WW champion and Hendricks is the number one contender.

I give a flying **** about the interim belt or Condit or Diaz or any of the rest of them.

It;s GSP Vs Hendricks and anything else is just ********.

Right. So shouldn't Hendricks get a chance to beat down the phony champ, and then the real champ?

I can see Condit/Hendricks. That makes some sense.

But GSP shot right now should go to Hendricks.

They can't do that since they gave Condit his phony belt. Because of that, the only one that CAN get the title shot is Condit, regardless who deserves it more.

Archived