Shields vs Herman

ThePack19

I hope Herman KTFO Shields!! I was fine with Shields until I saw his lack luster performance against GSP......I really hoped that shields was gonna go all out for that title......I cannot stand a fighter who has the title at his fingertips and acts like a scared amateur. I have more respect for a fighter who goes all out for that title, even if he looses.

Same with Koscheck.......too worried about his bleeping shorts!! The title is right there m-f-er..........go get it!!

I hope Herman KTFO Shields!! I was fine with Shields until I saw his lack luster performance against GSP......I really hoped that shields was gonna go all out for that title......I cannot stand a fighter who has the title at his fingertips and acts like a scared amateur. I have more respect for a fighter who goes all out for that title' date=' even if he looses.

Same with Koscheck.......too worried about his bleeping shorts!! The title is right there m-f-er..........go get it!![/quote']

Shields has two decision wins (one being split), and two losses (one being via TKO). If he wants to regain people's respect, he's going to have to do a lot better than that from now on.

Been a fan since his days in Jungle Fight

i i told you been hearing about him since jungle fight ( which i doubt you know what it is).

lmfao .. there's so much fail in that whole post (I just copied the relevant part) it was in the middle of him trying to tell me that threads "go-away" when they don't get replies

I think both these guys are dark horses in the MW division. I see shields winning this and going on to beat some top guys. Shields two losses against two of the best WW's in the UFC have really caused people to underrate him but he is still a very skilled fighter nonetheless. Herman could pull this off though, he is always full of surprises.

I think both these guys are dark horses in the MW division. I see shields winning this and going on to beat some top guys. Shields two losses against two of the best WW's in the UFC have really caused people to underrate him but he is still a very skilled fighter nonetheless. Herman could pull this off though' date=' he is always full of surprises.[/quote']

Most people had him losing to Akiyama and Kampmann tooo.

EVEN if he loses?So in other words fight like dumb *** Dana wants....WRECKLESS?

a little insight...GSP is no slouch ,he is very quick.If you are not careful with GSP you might get caught and you will get taken down,so you HAVE to fight him cautious,unless you are 90% certain you can get a TD on him.

On other factor,how many fighters actually want to get into a 5 round grinding fight with GSP?Answer is probably none,they would gas out,so they fight with caution,wait and hope for an opening or mistake by GSP.

Jake is a lot like GSP,he prefers to grapple,he just ran int oa guy he knew he could not out grapple,so he was stuck.Versus ALL the other fighters Shield's is the superior grappler,if you can't catch him with strikes you will lose.

I think both these guys are dark horses in the MW division. I see shields winning this and going on to beat some top guys. Shields two losses against two of the best WW's in the UFC have really caused people to underrate him but he is still a very skilled fighter nonetheless. Herman could pull this off though' date=' he is always full of surprises.[/quote']

this is almost exactly what I was gonna say. sorry Melvin, you are in trouble when we agree on stuff :D

EVEN if he loses?So in other words fight like dumb *** Dana wants....WRECKLESS?

a little insight...GSP is no slouch ' date='he is very quick.If you are not careful with GSP you might get caught and you will get taken down,so you HAVE to fight him cautious,unless you are 90% certain you can get a TD on him.

On other factor,how many fighters actually want to get into a 5 round grinding fight with GSP?Answer is probably none,they would gas out,so they fight with caution,wait and hope for an opening or mistake by GSP.

Jake is a lot like GSP,he prefers to grapple,he just ran int oa guy he knew he could not out grapple,so he was stuck.Versus ALL the other fighters Shield's is the superior grappler,if you can't catch him with strikes you will lose.[/quote']

Hello......The title is at your fingertips.....you will not get another shot at it being a scared cautious amateur. They might get one f they put up a good fight or go to war.......Shields was scared just like Kos who was afraid to pull the f-ing trigger! So YES they need to go all ape s**t on GSP.

Archived