happy birthday IDYB

TigerChamp

lol i figured that was you

yeah canada is pretty decent at winter sports because yeah it gets cold here but that doesnt stop people from having fun in the snow and people get really good at it

summer on the other hand. all people around here ever do is get drunk around a campfire on the beach and smoke weed and nobody cares. except the fire department. they make a point of pulling up every midnight and putting out the fire in front of a bunch of rowdy drunks

nobody takes summer sports involving any kind of running, jumping or anything physically demanding seriously in the summer because we would rather just find a spot in the shade and drink cold alcoholic beverages instead. in a nutshell that is probably why our nation sucks *** in the summer games. in the winter is where its at. the snow doesnt stop us from getting out there.

So? plans? Did you ever decide whether you were gonna wear panties or a thong today? :D

ahahaha i dont have any but i accept donations

i gotta work tonight so im probably just gonna get half drunk before i go in and by the time im done ill probably be pretty ****tered

i gotta work tonight so im probably just gonna get half drunk before i go in and by the time im done ill probably be pretty ****tered

You heard him guys! Send him your panties!

Sucks you have to work, but I trust you'll still have a good day ;)

You heard him guys! Send him your panties!

Sucks you have to work' date=' but I trust you'll still have a good day ;)[/quote']

i have a man thong...its a horse head design and it came with a little sound thing that makes horse noises....dont ask, it was a "gag" gift lol... you do the math

you might not want it tho it has been worn lol

no i definately do not lmfao

and the horse noises? sorry but i gotta ask lol

lol it has a little thing that you can slip in a little pocket and if you swing your junk back and forth like pelvic thrust style it does a horse naying sound....its actually hilarious, she didnt buy it for me for the noises tho that was just a bonus i guess lol

lol it has a little thing that you can slip in a little pocket and if you swing your junk back and forth like pelvic thrust style it does a horse naying sound....its actually hilarious' date=' she didnt buy it for me for [b']the noises tho that was just a bonus i guess[/b] lol

bold- ahahahahahahahahahahaha

I have all of this now horribly playing out in my brain... make it stop!

lol its very similar to that actually.....and im sorry lol you can change the subject before i cloud your mind with terrible thoughts :o

I was reallllllllllly afraid to click that link. I think we all thank you that it was not a demonstration of the man thong. Phew!

thanks folks

after guzzling down 12 cans of 6.1% nasty black ice beer at work i swear i will never drink again

now i gotta go back there all hung over and work some more. yeah i probably shouldnt have drank as much as i did now im paying for it. yesterday was a happy birthday. today is not so much a happy hangover.

now if ull excuse me im gonna go throw up and get my boots on

Archived