Fight To The Death

Melvinj0

You are given the opportunity to fight someone who is in the exact same shape as you and exactly as athletic as you to the death (no weapons). You would both get the exact same time to prepare for the fight Winner gets 10 billion dollars' date=' would you do it?[/quote']

By those odds I would have a 50/50 chance and it would come down to mental if the amount of time was longer than 1 month to prepare yes.

You are given the opportunity to fight someone who is in the exact same shape as you and exactly as athletic as you to the death (no weapons). You would both get the exact same time to prepare for the fight Winner gets 10 billion dollars' date=' would you do it?[/quote']

Im with Classic i wouldn't want to kill someone for money. I wouldn't want to kill anyone period but i'll play along and say they kidnapped a family member so im forced to fight.

Well assuming this person is in the exact same shape as me and exactly as athletic i think i'd take them with my skills. Not to mention if a family member was on the line and my own life i would be more focused and determined to destroy than Chuck Norris on a bad day.

When I see shows like Fear Factor or other garbage reality or game shows where people seem so willing and eager to be bought and exploited so cheaply it boggles my mind. There's very little that goes against my morals or beliefs that I would do simply for money. Whenever people try to play the "Would you do ____ for $$$$$" and its usually something gay or gross or immoral and they always end up disappointed because my answer is always no. I have never had millions of dollars so it's not something I'll miss, but I do know what it's like to have dignity, self respect and to close my eyes at night and sleep with a clear conscience. Losing those things would be terribly sad to me.

When I see shows like Fear Factor or other garbage reality or game shows where people seem so willing and eager to be bought and exploited so cheaply it boggles my mind. There's very little that goes against my morals or beliefs that I would do simply for money. Whenever people try to play the "Would you do ____ for $$$$$" and its usually something gay or gross or immoral and they always end up disappointed because my answer is always no. I have never had millions of dollars so it's not something I'll miss' date=' but I do know what it's like to have dignity, self respect and to close my eyes at night and sleep with a clear conscience. Losing those things would be terribly sad to me.[/quote']

Don't lie, you'd blow a dude for the right price.

I wouldn't do it personally, I've had the misfortune of seeing someone die before and it still haunts me to this day. I couldn't imagine what it would be like to see someone die and know that you are the person who caused it, especially when that person did nothing to you.

Don't lie' date=' you'd blow a dude for the right price.[/quote']

No I wouldnt, not because I'm homophobic or intolerant of gay people, but for the same reason I wouldn't have sex with a 90 year old woman for money...it just doesn't appeal to me and I know I would never forgive myself for selling my body for sex. I would be ashamed even if I was the only one to know. My self respect is worth more to me than money.

No I wouldnt' date=' not because I'm homophobic or intolerant of gay people, but for the same reason I wouldn't have sex with a 90 year old woman for money...it just doesn't appeal to me and I know I would never forgive myself for selling my body for sex. I would be ashamed even if I was the only one to know. My self respect is worth more to me than money.[/quote']

You'd blow this dude for sure.

UFC-Lightweight-BJ-Penn-2.jpg

No I wouldnt' date=' not because I'm homophobic or intolerant of gay people, but for the same reason I wouldn't have sex with a 90 year old woman for money...it just doesn't appeal to me and I know I would never forgive myself for selling my body for sex. I would be ashamed even if I was the only one to know. My self respect is worth more to me than money.[/quote']

Man women have been blowing their way to financial security since the beginning of time. I'm sure they sleep soundly.

If i wasn't married and a 90 yr old woman approched me with 10 billion dollars for sex i'd totally ravage her ( although gently just because im a nice guy ).

I'd sleep well that night with no shame knowing that i fullfilled a great service. I'd probably even give her a freebie from time to time if she lived longer.

may i ask who u saw die? if you dont mind possibly the whole story?

When I was 11 I was with my family driving cross country for a relatives wedding, when we were on the road we witnessed a head on collision between a pickup truck and a soccer mom van. My parents stopped since my mom is a nurse and she wanted to see if there was anything she could do to help. I stayed in the car but I could still see everything, the driver of the van was died on impact but the driver of the pickup was still alive sorta. The paramedics got there and started to work on him but he was in really rough shape and ended up dieing right there. It was pretty crazy seeing him twitch and stuff.

You'd blow this dude for sure.

UFC-Lightweight-BJ-Penn-2.jpg

Hawaiians are well know for having small p****** so I guess if I had to do it, like they had my family at gun point and were going to kill them if I didn't, he wouldn't be the worst option. But he'd probably end up not finishing and blame it on a bad training camp :)

No way. Money is just not that important to me. It has to be self defense, or the defense of others lives and well being. Otherwise it's stupid to even consider it. The amount of people on the forum saying yes just proves that money and greed is the root of all evil.

For 10 billion dollars, absolutely.

Hawaiians are well know for having small p****** so I guess if I had to do it' date=' like they had my family at gun point and were going to kill them if I didn't, he wouldn't be the worst option. But he'd probably end up not finishing and blame it on a bad training camp :)[/quote']

Lmao!

Good comeback.

If we were both in the same physical shape as me I think it would be literally impossible for either of us to kill each other' date=' **** man I need to start exercising again, but nah I wouldn't do it.[/quote']

Not really. If your even a little strong a C-Grip on the trachea and crushing trying to meet your thumb to your index can collape the windpipe. Not difficult and not easy either but even someone not in shape can do it in many grappling situations.

Archived