Why am I not excited to see Cain vs JDS 2?

OmenMMA

Something just seems a little wrong. Cain won the title by beating a pro-wrestler, and never defended it. Matter fact got KTFO'd in a minute in his first defense. Then only fought once after that... Against a retard. I much rather see Junior bang it out with Stipe Miocic, Cormier or T. Browne, then to watch Cain shoot on Junior until he gets KO'd again... I think Stipe and Browne are both more dangerous and more exciting then Cain, and I'd like to see Junior fight one of them.

Cain is gonna try to use his wrestling to beat Junior? Well he failed the first time, and Cain's own wrestling coach Daniel Cormier, is a much more suitable opponent at this time.

Discuss.

oscar-1.jpg

Im not too interested in it, kind of reminds me of when franklin got a 2nd shot at Anderson Silva. He gave Silva almost zero trouble but was still granted a rematch mostly because of his name and lack of qualified contenders, which I think is the case with JDS Vs Cain 2.

I don't get the lack of confidence in Cain. He got caught behind the ear and went off balance after which JDS tko-ed him, nothing more.

It's not like JDS dominated him for minutes. In fact we didn't even see a fight. He caught Cain with a strike early, that **** happens, just ask GSP, Fitch, Guillard, Hominick, Edgar etc etc people simply get caught sometimes. It's like bumping your shin on the coffee table, it happens.

Looking at the bigger picture Cain has destroyed, not just won, but destroyed the majority of his opponents. Even giants like Bigfoot and Lesnar. I don't see how he's not worthy of a rematch or how this fight would not be competitive?

I don't get the lack of confidence in Cain. He got caught behind the ear and went off balance after which JDS tko-ed him' date=' nothing more.

It's not like JDS dominated him for minutes. In fact we didn't even see a fight. He caught Cain with a strike early, that **** happens, just ask GSP, Fitch, Guillard, Hominick, Edgar etc etc people simply get caught sometimes. It's like bumping your shin on the coffee table, it happens.

Looking at the bigger picture Cain has destroyed, not just won, but destroyed the majority of his opponents. Even giants like Bigfoot and Lesnar. I don't see how he's not worthy of a rematch or how this fight would not be competitive?[/quote']

img_160087_ufc-146-results-dos-santos-vs-mir-video.jpg

cigano2.jpg

jds-ko-cain.png

I don't get the lack of confidence in Cain. He got caught behind the ear and went off balance after which JDS tko-ed him' date=' nothing more.

Looking at the bigger picture Cain has destroyed, not just won, but destroyed the majority of his opponents. Even giants like Bigfoot and Lesnar. I don't see how he's not worthy of a rematch or how this fight would not be competitive?[/quote']

JDS is a KO artist, he doesn't just catch people by accident, Cain's biggest win today still remains Nogeira. Let's be frank, Nogueira lost to Mir twice, and we just saw how JDS clowned Mir.

Not MMAth like idiots like to call it, just comparing opponents.

Style wise, Cain has nothing for Junior, he'll b forced to stand then forced to sit.... A striker like Stipe Miocic or Browne would be a better fight.

Stipe is not ready ,way too many holes.Browne is a little reckless,versus a counter striker he might struggle.What i like about Browne however is he might put some serious heat on JDS and not allow him to set up and counter.That is the best way to beat a counter is to attack and back him up,with hands high and head moving of course.

As you are not excited about Cain=JDS i am not excited about the HW division period.I feel Reem is probably the real champion,only a matter of time,but he got caught for cheating.If was up to me he would be gone forever because i am sure 90% of these guys are cheating.

So no matter what happens with REEM i will never acknowledge him as champion,only as a cheat.

I agree. In that division you only have to get caught once and it's over. It happens. Cain got caught throwing a counter punch. If luck was on Cain's side that counterpunch could have ended it the other way. Random bomb luckily landing does not immediately mean JDS has more skill.

Yes it does. Same thing will happen if they fight again.

Or was it actually an accurate' date=' well executed bomb?[/quote']

Many times a fighter will throw a punch and almost simultaneously the other will throw a counter punch. The result of this exchange can go either way. They're tossing a coin. The winner of a coin toss is not assumed to have greater skill. Just luck.

I'm not excited for it either. I was anticipating the Cain that fought Brock/Bigfoot to fight JDS the first time and I still had JDS winning. Now that the second fight is set up, I am sure the Cain that fought Brock/Bigfoot is going to show up and he is STILL going to lose in the same fashion. Not excited for it. JDS is going to knock him out again.

JDS is a KO artist' date=' he doesn't just catch people by accident, Cain's biggest win today still remains Nogeira. Let's be frank, Nogueira lost to Mir twice, and we just saw how JDS clowned Mir.

Not MMAth like idiots like to call it, just comparing opponents.

Style wise, Cain has nothing for Junior, he'll b forced to stand then forced to sit.... A striker like Stipe Miocic or Browne would be a better fight.[/quote']

It is MMAmath you are using. Lesnar>Mir, and Cain beat Lesnar easier then JDS beat Mir.

Something just seems a little wrong. Cain won the title by beating a pro-wrestler' date=' and [u']never defended it[/u]. Matter fact got KTFO'd in a minute in his first defense. Then only fought once after that... Against a retard. I much rather see Junior bang it out with Stipe Miocic, Cormier or T. Browne, then to watch Cain shoot on Junior until he gets KO'd again... I think Stipe and Browne are both more dangerous and more exciting then Cain, and I'd like to see Junior fight one of them.

Cain is gonna try to use his wrestling to beat Junior? Well he failed the first time, and Cain's own wrestling coach Daniel Cormier, is a much more suitable opponent at this time.

Discuss.

lol, huh?

Archived