Alistar trashes JDS, sais hes afraid to fight and pretends he can't speak english.

King_Can

http://www.mmamania.com/2012/8/8/3227072/alistair-overeem-junior-dos-santos-ufc-heavyweight-championship

he sounds alot like Chael Sonnen when he bashed Anderson lol...

JDS isn't scared, if anything he is scared of Cain because he wants to fight REEM first.

hard fight to call, I don't really want to back either fighter but I think Overeem will cause JDS some problems.

Alistair should get his shot, and JDS *should* be afraid of him.

About the drugs. PEDs don't help in MMA as much as people here seem to think. First of all, muscle bulk is a detriment if the fight goes long, or if you don't plan to grapple a lot. As far as I know, there's no drug that gives you more cardio. Drugs can lower your recovery time from training, but not significantly and you can do the same if you increase your nutrient consumption sufficiently. Explosive speed with strikes and skills in martial arts are not enhanced by drugs. If Overeem took drugs, it was probably just to optimize nutrient uptake, so he doesn't have to eat as much volume every day.

Alistair should get his shot' date=' and JDS *should* be afraid of him.

About the drugs. PEDs don't help in MMA as much as people here seem to think. First of all, muscle bulk is a detriment if the fight goes long, or if you don't plan to grapple a lot. As far as I know, there's no drug that gives you more cardio. [b']Drugs can lower your recovery time from training,[/b] but not significantly and you can do the same if you increase your nutrient consumption sufficiently. Explosive speed with strikes and skills in martial arts are not enhanced by drugs. If Overeem took drugs, it was probably just to optimize nutrient uptake, so he doesn't have to eat as much volume every day.

That is all straight up illiterate ****ing retardese you dirty 12er. GTFO.

Well please share your knowledge of the subject with the rest of us so we may all be enlightened :P

I actually misread the part about recovery time. I thought you were claiming it didn't help your recovery time and that was mostly what I was calling you a retard for.

However I do think your a steroid user apologist and your attempting to mitigate the benefits of using using PED's. If the benefits were as minimal as you claim then dudes wouldn't be risking their careers and reputations for them.

And you're a filthy mongrel 12er.

alistair-overeem-drug-free.jpg

I guess Alistair can't read his own shirt.

He saw it in the mirror and thought it said 'free drugs'

I hope Overeem does get an immediate title shot when he gets back from suspension. Then the precedent will be set, and they'll be clear to give Nick Diaz a title shot right away.

I actually misread the part about recovery time. I thought you were claiming it didn't help your recovery time and that was mostly what I was calling you a retard for.

However I do think your a steroid user apologist and your attempting to mitigate the benefits of using using PED's. If the benefits were as minimal as you claim then dudes wouldn't be risking their careers and reputations for them.

And you're a filthy mongrel 12er.

I think in terms of MMA, PEDs help to cope with the demands of the training camps. IMO the benefits inside the ring are lesser. If he does take PEDs, reem can still look the way he does, it would just be a lot more demanding to do so (unless he has a genuine medical/biological issue we're not aware of).

Archived