I'm sick of people making fun of Steven Seagal!

Sisti

Steven Seagal has dedicated his LIFE to MMA! He learned martial arts around the world, and you guys just mock him...mocckkkk him like he's some sort of joke! Well that's NOT COOL! NOT F'IN COOL!!!!!!!!!! I'm so mad that people make fun of him I want to punch someone. Don't you dare anyone make fun of Seagal again! He taught Machida and Silva and then they started beating everyone up bad! All of you SHUT THE F UP and stop making fun of him NOWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fact: Chances are he'd take out any 3 people on this forum at the same time while being old and fat..

Forum warriors can't handle knowing a fat old man can kick their asses so bad they'll crap their pants. So they retaliate with insults and hyperbole.

Apparently to kids these days, respect is a stupid trait to have.

Steven Seagal has dedicated his LIFE to MMA! He learned martial arts around the world' date=' and you guys just mock him...mocckkkk him like he's some sort of joke! Well that's NOT COOL! NOT F'IN COOL!!!!!!!!!! I'm so mad that people make fun of him I want to punch someone. Don't you dare anyone make fun of Seagal again! He taught Machida and Silva and then they started beating everyone up bad! All of you SHUT THE F UP and stop making fun of him NOWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote']

britney_alone_88u3_Who_is_the_most_emotional_Girls_or_guys-s300x218-83182-580.jpg

Lol he is irrelevant to the UFC. My apologies.

he is extremely relevant to the UFC...example, he trained machida and silva and are the reason they are as good as they are. did you ever hear him interviewed? he's the reason for almost every success these guys have had

he is extremely relevant to the UFC...example' date=' he trained machida and silva and are the reason they are as good as they are. did you ever hear him interviewed? he's the reason for almost every success these guys have had[/quote']

I don't even know who those guys are, but Machida sounds delicious. Is that a type of rice?

Fact: Chances are he'd take out any 3 people on this forum at the same time while being old and fat..

Forum warriors can't handle knowing a fat old man can kick their asses so bad they'll crap their pants. So they retaliate with insults and hyperbole.

Apparently to kids these days' date=' respect is a stupid trait to have.[/quote']

I agree!:D

i came in here expecting to see all the pages filled with segal memes because they are some of my favorite...for some reason every single one of them makes me laugh out loud....thank you for not letting me down and making me laugh once again...more memes please lol:D

Yeah the "So then i was like" or "So then i told" is soo hilarious. It's endless from there.

Not a meme but this is one of my favorites. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yuk7Mk-HZGI

i came in here expecting to see all the pages filled with segal memes because they are some of my favorite...for some reason every single one of them makes me laugh out loud....thank you for not letting me down and making me laugh once again...more memes please lol:D

There were some about me' date=' but I can't find the thread they were in... so here is jsut a random one:

[img']http://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/2011/2/6/afcd8685-f6f9-4d7d-9f68-5c4d7cace7d0.jpg[/img]

yes, i was quite shocked there weren't memes

but you all need to STOP IT NOWWWW!!!

lol im on the site where they generate all the memes and there are some from here for sure...hopefully i run into the leonie ones...already found one about coreyflip and wirerat lol

Oh! Please link if you find them!

AND also:

http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/0902/steven-seagal-steven-seagal-pimp-hand-look-of-deah-aikido-ac-demotivational-poster-1235826055.gif

couldnt find them on the site...im sure they are around here somewhere lol

site blocked as being adult/mature inappropriate.

steven-seagal-steven-seagal-pimp-hand-look-of-deah-aikido-ac-demotivational-poster-1235826055.gif

really? The movie pictured' date=' or the movie on in the background ;) ?

Oh, and I found this from Mirko:

[img']http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/23369567.jpg[/img]

lol def the movie pictured...i wouldnt doubt i prolly know the one in the background tho :o:)(he actually says that line in Marked for Death)

and LOL i need more leonie memes...what a baaaaaaaawwwwss

Archived