Lady voting for Obama because she is getting a free phone

jayzee

I saw this. Wasn't there a lady who is stockpiling like 30 phones. Also' date=' wouldn't this constitute as bribery?[/quote']

I would say so.

I guess it does make sense since after all, since both sides are going to destroy the economy, might as well as get a free phone before the collapse happens.

lol, but her voice is something else!

I like how these lazy' date=' [b']entitled, [/b]good-for-nothing people love this fraud in office because they get free cell phones and handouts. It's simply incredible. Sit on your *** and hope someone else will pay your way. God help us.

You'll just love Romney, then

I've been using a pretty basic phone for the past 2 to 3 years because I really don't care enough to use the internet with AT&T - my wife on the other hand has a much better phone with Verizon utilizing twitter and the internet. All I use are texting and minutes. I'm eligible for a free upgrade on my phone. It all depends on what specs you are looking for your phone, but really, the value of phones are so low to me.

Why the hell would anyone support Romney and his policies?

because he at least, to some degree, has a desire to implement free market policies, reduce bureaucracy and put us on a path to fiscal responsibility.

Oh, and hes actually had real success in the private sector, as well as while leading in public office - something Obama doesnt have the first clue about

because he at least' date=' to some degree, has a desire to implement free market policies, reduce bureaucracy and put us on a path to fiscal responsibility.

Oh, and hes actually had real success in the private sector, as well as while leading in public office - something Obama doesnt have the first clue about[/quote']

Because he had a dismal record as it pertains to him being Governor, which is the most similar job to the Presidency as you get.

http://forums.ufc.production.sparkart.net/showthread.php?t=127062

Obamas successes, which is largely ignored by the FOX NEWS viewers of this forum, are also located there.

because he at least' date=' to some degree, has a desire to implement free market policies, reduce bureaucracy and put us on a path to fiscal responsibility.

Oh, and hes actually had real success in the private sector, as well as while leading in public office - something Obama doesnt have the first clue about[/quote']

You feel that this will translate over to when he's the president of the United States. However, have you seen Romney's actual record when he was the governor of Massachusetts? It's not a pretty sight. And that's just being a governor for one state.

You feel that this will translate over to when he's the president of the United States. However' date=' have you seen Romney's actual record when he was the governor of Massachusetts? It's not a pretty sight. And that's just being a governor for one state.[/quote']

He's not going to think about his vote in an impartial way. He will vote according to party lines like every good Kentucky citizen should. He has always voted Republican and will continue to vote Republican without consideration of its practical outcome. The fact that he is voting Romeny because he is still buying into the trickle down economics theory used by Bush shows how high his devotion to the party really is.

Because he had a dismal record as it pertains to him being Governor' date=' which is the most similar job to the Presidency as you get.

http://forums.ufc.production.sparkart.net/showthread.php?t=127062

Obamas successes, which is largely ignored by the FOX NEWS viewers of this forum, are also located there.[/quote']

posting a link to a thread that is sourced by a biased source is NOT providing proof, pal. Unlike you - I dont drink the kool aid, try again.

posting a link to a thread that is sourced by a biased source is NOT providing proof' date=' pal. Unlike you - I dont drink the kool aid, try again.[/quote']

If you assert bias, prove it. The information has been verified through factcheck and politifact. Its sad that the only argument that you can muster about his job performance in Massachussets is that the information is false despite having no proof to the contrary. Keep drinking the FOX NEWS kool aid. Its making you look brilliant when you talk politics.

please explain why I would want to waste my time on you again?

so far youve not shown yourself to be a very thoughtful or objective person' date=' so I really just dont feel inclined to elaborate. But dont worry, its not just you ;)[/quote']

Thats because you have no arguument. You cant argue Romney's record as Governor because its indefensible. Just admit that it is indefensible and be done with it.

Archived