Cerrone vs Guillard

vatio

When Cerrone fought Diaz he looked absolutely terrible. During the fight, Rogan speculated that maybe Cerrone had a broken jaw, but I don't know if it ended up being that. From his previous performances I thought he was better than he showed that day. What happened?

If he just got outclassed by Diaz, I imagine he'll have a very tough time striking with Guillard. If he manages to get Guillard to the ground, he'll probably choke him. The last time Guillard fought, he looked little better defending on the ground, but IMO he's still terrible.

I pick Cerrone by submission.

Melvin by KTFO.. and if you think other wise gtfo

I suggest that you take your own advice. Cerrone wins this. No question. Guillard has a 50/1 shot of landing big, but Cerrone has never been KO'd and faced vastly superior strikers in his Muay Thai history.

Guillard loses via choke til he soils himself.

Anyone can quote me on that.

I suggest that you take your own advice. Cerrone wins this. No question. Guillard has a 50/1 shot of landing big' date=' but Cerrone has never been KO'd and faced vastly superior strikers in his Muay Thai history.

Guillard loses via choke til he soils himself.

Anyone can quote me on that.[/quote']

Did you see Cerrones last fight? i feel everyone seems to forget that Nate Diaz made him look like a can... if he isnt motivated and ready to fight.. melvins gonna wreck him he KNOWS what this fight does for him.. and hes not gonna blow it

Did you see Cerrones last fight? i feel everyone seems to forget that Nate Diaz made him look like a can... if he isnt motivated and ready to fight.. melvins gonna wreck him he KNOWS what this fight does for him.. and hes not gonna blow it

I feel that everyone seems to forget that other than having that one fight out of character, every other fight he's been in he's looked like a beast. Cerrone is leagues ahead of one trick pony Melvin. Kills him in stand up, and on the ground there's literally death for g-tard.

Is this quotable?

Who cares? this guy is rooting for a guy thats gonna get canned.. cowboy fans come at me IDC it going to happen... melvin KNOWS he neeeeeds this win... and he is gonna take it.. i bet all he as orked n since Lauzon fight is TDD and sub D... he is gonna go through CanBoy... just fact

AND YES YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THAT!! :cool:

That wasn't his last fight. Jeremy Stephens was and he outclassed stephens BADLY.

Also it was pretty obvious that Diaz got into Cerrones head and he wasn't fighting the way he should have no doubt.

Anyone down for a 2 week sigbet on this fight

I have Guillard

and Bendo

I'll take this bet. I only want to bet against Guillard though. Pretty confident Frankie is going to lose even though I like him.

You ready to get 12'd homie?

When Cerrone fought Diaz he looked absolutely terrible. During the fight' date=' Rogan speculated that maybe Cerrone had a broken jaw, but I don't know if it ended up being that. From his previous performances I thought he was better than he showed that day. What happened?

If he just got outclassed by Diaz, I imagine he'll have a very tough time striking with Guillard. If he manages to get Guillard to the ground, he'll probably choke him. The last time Guillard fought, he looked little better defending on the ground, but IMO he's still terrible.

I pick Cerrone by submission.[/quote']

Cerrone fought with too much aggression and got his adrenaline all up and pumped this cause him to gas very badly. Watch before they start Cerrone flips off Diaz and then runs after him. He just simply got caught up with too much emotions and it paid dearly. I actually though that fight was pathetic and it didnt deserve fight of the night honors. They both looked like amateur punks out there that night and they both are so much better than they showed.

Back on topic though, Cerrone Submission in the Last 2 minutes of the round.

I see both guys coming out strong, exchanging, both rocking eachother, Melvin is getting picked apart on the feet by technical jabs, Out of nowhere Melvin catches Donald dropping him to the mat, he rushes into Cerrones guard where donald catches him with a triangle. Taps him out

Archived