Jon Bones Nike Apparel Line Preview

FighterStyle

Jon Bones Jones landed a landmark deal with Nike today that he announced on his official twitter account. The deal is global sponsorship with includes his own Nike line of apparel. The new line is expected to be revealed within the next week. Here is a preview picture of his new Nike line:

ks9b.png

You can read more about the deal here: http://www.fighterstyle.com/jon-jones-signs-with-nike/

BTW: Jones deal with Nike is nothing like the deal Anderson Silva has. Jones is worldwide and will become the face of Nike's push into MMA.

Jon Bones Jones landed a landmark deal with Nike today that he announced on his official twitter account. The deal is global sponsorship with includes his own Nike line of apparel. The new line is expected to be revealed within the next week. Here is a preview picture of his new Nike line:

ks9b.png

You can read more about the deal here: http://www.fighterstyle.com/jon-jones-signs-with-nike/

BTW: Jones deal with Nike is nothing like the deal Anderson Silva has. Jones is worldwide and will become the face of Nike's push into MMA.

I can't wait till this line comes out and nobody buys it.

Lol at the butthurt in this thread.

For the first time on this forum, I am more irritated with the fan boys than the haters. "criticize my favorite fighter(as every fighter gets criticized on here without exception), instead of coming up with a valid argument to defend such critique, no, no, you butthurt bro?"

For the first time on this forum' date=' I am more irritated with the fan boys than the haters. "criticize my favorite fighter(as every fighter gets criticized on here without exception), instead of coming up with a valid argument to defend such critique, no, no, you butthurt bro?"[/quote']

Same happens anytime you mention Sonnen

Archived