Chael hints at new opponent at 200lbs.

EdGOAT

My guess is Wanderlei

I cant see Wanderlei taking the fight at 200lbs when he is perfectly fine at 185, plus the fight would just be Wandy on his back!

Most likely Rashad, that way Rashad gets to try a lower weight before deciding whether or not to drop to 185, and likewise for Chael trying heavier before 205

^But Vitor and Wand already fight at 185 so it can't be them? There might not even be a fight' date=' and he's just keeping people interested in what he's doing next[/quote']

oh i read it as this fighter already weighs and fights at 185 but he doesn't think this person is worth him dropping back down to that weight

I cant see Wanderlei taking the fight at 200lbs when he is perfectly fine at 185' date=' plus the fight would just be Wandy on his back!

Most likely Rashad, that way Rashad gets to try a lower weight before deciding whether or not to drop to 185, and likewise for Chael trying heavier before 205[/quote']

I thought about that too.

Wanderlei: No fight

Belfort: fighting Alan Belcher it seems

Franklin: fighting Cung Le

Lil Nog: No fight anounced' date=' possibly fighting Shogun

Rashad Evans: No way he'd call that a grudge match, they have never spoken badly about eachother[/quote']

more i think about it the more i'm leaning to wanderlei...seems a little uneven though

could also be rampage and i'm reading the tweet wrong

last option i could see happening is lil nog

Archived